Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Aternative methods- Urobilogic etc

Has anyone tried or knows of anyone who has and the success rates of the following:

• Urobilogics (based on alternate Male & Female cycles)
    • Prince & Princess plan -Alice Penington
    • Dr. Jonas Method
    • Early Gender Predictor test (pre ultrasound predictor)

I am curious, or are these scams?
    Last edited by esoteric; January 26th, 2013 at 07:31 PM. Reason: spellign erros

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anything based on pee...don't do.

Anything based on pH..don't do.

Anything based on the moon ...don't do.

Anything based on using limes or eggs...don't do. LOL.

Not sure what the last one is but what is that?

If I was going to use any pre-gender predictor thing, it would measure my hormones, cortisol, body fat, CBC, over all picture of my condition~JMO

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please don't think I was being dismissive. But do a search on this site, IG and google and you will see they are scams. Everything here, is opposite to what those companies do. They are getting filthy rich off desperate women. Look at what is science and what makes sense...start reading some real scientific studies to guage what you believe...even "scientific" studies aren't necessarily "true". Thats why swaying is so hard...you have to find where the kernals of truth lie.

Its like Intelligender for early gender determination...its gonna work 50% of the time and the people that used it will tell you it works.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I desperately need an essay on this topic but just quickly, anything that seems like a "light switch" solution where you're guaranteed a ridiculously high promise of success by doing something like TTC in a magical month, is probably bogus. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...s-swaying.html

Urobiologics - IN MY OPINION have revealed themselves as dishonest becos they post glowing reviews under false identities and were banned from IG for doing so. I have spoken with people who were told their children would die or be a lesbian if they conceived a baby girl after having two consecutive "boy" readings. Also implied I was a racist on their website LOL

Prince and Princess plan - I'd love to be able to give some opinion on this but the people who sell it have so many phony sites posted everywhere that IN MY OPINION it makes them seem dishonest. Looks to me like they bought up every domain name they could find and put up sites that all lead back to their own site - phony positive reviews, etc. Plus from what I could surmise it sounded a lot like what IG will give you for free.

Dr. Jonas Method - according to what I've read he got his method from divine intervention. http://www.skepdic.com/jonas.html

If the Early Gender Predictor is a blood test, it can work but you have to be careful to avoid cross contamination. If it's a urine test, avoid it.

My thinking is, if something seems too good to be true, it almost always is.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ