Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

HELP PLEASE!!! Advice needed on my sway plan after two losses

I'm sorry for the multiple postings. I posted this in the general sway forum but meant to post in the girl swayers forum.

HELP PLEASE!!! Advice needed on my sway plan after two losses
    Please tell me what you think...
    Backgound info:I had a D&C August 25th for a missed mc at 9 wks (no fetal pole; growth past 6 wks). I had a D&E March 4th for another missed mc (15 wks) Baby had cystic hygroma with hydrops at 12 wk ultrasound. I never had any signs of mc (bleeding or cramps) with either pregnancy. I am 38 yrs old. I have a 4 1/2 yr old son. I don't have a problem with fertility (BPF on 1st attempt & surprise... probably because I'm a cougar! DH is 5 yrs younger. But I have a problem getting a sticky sticky bean.
    I swayed hard with the pregnancy that ended in August. The last pregnancy was a surprise and I was not swaying. I am a fairly healthy woman. Never smoked or done any drugs. I don't drink. I love junk food though! I've gained tons of weight from the losses and depression. Need to lose about 45 lbs. I am somewhat disabled in that I was in a wreck and have rods and screws in my left leg and right ankle but I'm still kickin! lol I can workout fairly hard considering. 1 hr straight 5 mi "walking" with Leslie Sansome.
    My plan is to diet hard!!! I'm taking girl sups and vits now (cal, mag, acidilophis, E, C, B6, B12, Folic Acid(5mg due to worry about previous loss with cystic hygroma), asprin, cranberry, zinc, pepermint tea. I started saw palmetto and vitex today. Oh- due to high blood pressure during last pregnancy I am now on Labetalol 100 mg 2x day.
    I have also been supplementing with green tea (drink and capsules), cayenne pepper, chromium picolate, and occasionally a colon cleanse containing (psyllium husk, ginger root, senna leaf, rhubarb root, cascara sagrada bark) to try to boost weight loss! I would like to try grapefruit seed extract capsules but worry about the interferance with blood pressure med.
    Now- down to the advice part... I plan to ttc for girl in June and am prepping now. Again I will sway hard - should be on diet 10 wks before attempt, supps, vits, ions big time, magnets, acijel, lime, charting on ff, using ovacue and opks). I know this is a contradiction to try to boost egg and sperm quality when ttc for girl but I would like to know what i can do to try to decrease mc and chromosomal defects. DH is on cal, mag, 1mg folic, C, cranberry, E, B12, Licorice root, acidilophis, COQ10, DHA/EPA. I would like to decrease the likelihood of mc and boost egg quality avoiding any syndromes etc. so I want to start 200 mg COQ10, 600 mg Alpha Lipoic Acid, 1 Enfamil DHA a day, 75 mg DHEA, and 75 mg Selenium supplements. I know that I have to weigh all my concerns with defects and mc to make my decision... blah blah blah... but I would really value your opinion! What would you do if you were me??? Please- I welcome any and all comments and advice.
    Should I stop them when I'm 6 wks from my 1st attempt in June or are any of the supplements ok while ttc girl? Is it just a waste of time to take them then stop 6 wks before attempt? Should I remove the COQ10, DHA/EPA, E from DH list 6 wks before ttc in June? What dosage would you recommend? And when should I stop? Wean off?

3/99 11/06 8/10 3/11

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DHEA will boost your testosterone ( and make strong ovulation of course) and it sways blue http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...DHEA-sway-blue, so does green tea http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...r-no-green-tea. If you wan to continue with green tea as it is great antioxidant, as you already know, it depletes your body from FA. 5mg though should be more than enough. B12 is also boy friendly supp. ( I don't know how much is it important to you for baby to be a girl?)
    I'm not sure is 200mg of CoQ-10 too much? For DH it's OK, it will raise his sperm count ( but then again it sways blue that way)
    I totally agree on boosting egg quality and decreasing possibility of another m/c. You are very brave and you suffered enough It is absolute priority to have H & H 9 months next time
    I'm 38 too (hello generation 1972! ), but, unexpecetedly I have hard time getting pg My dd1 was non fertile day and dd2 was 1st attempt success. My 1st pg with twins (sadly ended in m/c ) was a surprise pg too.
    I'm taking 50mg of DHEA to make sure I'm Oing and it sways blue which is bonus.

Have you considered progesterone cream or pills? It sways pink and lots of women have low levels of it, so it might work for you http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...g-cream-HOW-TO

BTW, your plan sounds great
    Last edited by Zivic-Bubac; April 10th, 2011 at 10:30 AM.
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Zivic-Bubac! We 'ol timers gotta stick together... lol It seems all things that help with egg quality and diminishing dna damage sway blue! Have you tried an instead cup coated in preseed for increasing chances of BFP? I used a Diva cup coated in sylk with 1st girl attempt. I don't know if it helped or not but I got a BFP 1st try!
    I have progesterone cream but really don't know what to do with it... should I rub some over my ovaries? How long before attempt should I start? I read somewhere that you have to continue through first trimester if get BFP. OB prescribed Crinone 8% gel progesterone suppositories with last pregnancy. She asked if I wanted it to help maintain pregnancy since I had mc in August. I have a refill left on the prescription... should I use the vj suppositories? The cream I got from vitacost?

3/99 11/06 8/10 3/11

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I hear you about ol' timers LOLOL! It seems like this, yeah, all DNA good things are swaying blue....(except for FA)
    Thanks for the advice on Instead Cup (IC). I've tried them but it seems they are soooo deep down and I wasn't sure am I closing my cervix with limb or something or am I helping myself to get pg LOL! I mean there is no way to check is it put in there properly?
    Diva cup looks scary on the pic, sooo big...Unfortunately, I don't have PreSeed and I'm working hard to get it ( not available in pharmacies and I can't buy online but I'll get it)
    You should start with progesterone cream after you Oed and continue until BFP (or AF) and you are right, you have to continue with it during 1st trimester.. That means day after you Oed or if you are not sure, it's safer to wait another day then to mess it with O ( it can delay ovulation) You don't need to put it in ovaries area (unless it is recommended that way), it may be on your inner ties, lower abdomen and you can change parts of the body where you gonna rub it.
    If you already have prog suppositories, I would go with them and continue with cream or pills in 1st trimester, of course, 1st consult your gyn.

Check this http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...g-cream-HOW-TO
    Last edited by Zivic-Bubac; April 10th, 2011 at 11:02 AM.
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First of all, sorry to hear about year mc´s

I guess it depends a lot on how soon you want to get pregnant and how bad you want a girl.
    Now, I´m not an expert at all, but if I were you, I would focus on losing weight, eating low protein, low fat, low carbs and just take folic acid, vitamins, peppermint tea and use the progesteron cream. It´s seems to me you and DH take a lot of things, but again, I don´t know anything about boosting egg quality and supplements.
    Weight-loss and a relaxed approach could give you a good chance !
    I think now you´re the one next in line for a bit of luck!
    6 3
    swayed for a

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gosh I almost had a heart attack, I was like, WHERE did my post go??? I answered this in the other forum!!! WHEW!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...esterone+cream

I would DEF. use the suppositories from the OB's office rather than the OTC prog cream if I had the option. Good luck!!

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ya'll!
    Zivic-Bubac don't be scared of the cup... practice makes perfect. They do look big and are a bit intimidating at first but with practice you'll be able to pop that sucker in and out like it's nothing. lol

Indira- I've got to work on the "relaxed" approach cuz I tend to be a bit obsessive and high strung!

Atomic- how do you recommend I use the progesterone suppositories from ob to sway for girl?

3/99 11/06 8/10 3/11

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wouldn't use the suppositories to sway girl, use the cream for that (if you want to, because messing with hormones may not be wise esp. with a history of m/c). I think the directions are in the essay.

I would def. use the suppositories to support a pregnancy. NEVER EVER mess with prog. cream unless you're prepared to use cream or suppositories throughout the first trimester of pregnancy.

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay- just checking. I read both of your posts on sperm quality and egg boosting- that's where I got the ideas for supps but wasn't so sure about the progesterone. Kinda scared to do the cream after reading bout having to continue or might mc. I think I'll wait til BFP to do suppositories!

3/99 11/06 8/10 3/11

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast