Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

What did I do wrong?

Tell me if I'm being silly, but after falling pregnant first month with both pregnancies, this one makes me wonder why I didn't?

DH abstained for 7 days, we dtd on positive opk, DH was taking cranberry and had hot bath before dtd and I was on cranberry, taking heaps of equal and took a Zyrtec 6 hours before dtd and the morning after dtd... I did jump and dump, laid down for 5 mins afterwards tho... Used fingertip acijel after dtd (maybe an hour afterwards) and another fingertip next morning...

I have had so many symptoms its crazy, but this morning started spotting since this morning tho, there has been no further spotting...

Anyways main question is what would you do different this month? I'm switching to aspirin this month (100 mg every second day?)
    Happy couple with two adorable princes trying to add a little princess to the family

WE DID IT!! WE GOT OUR PRINCESS

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ha ha hun i think I probably have posted this myself! You did nothing wrong, it took me eight months to conceive this time after two one hit wonders! that's what a girl sway does! I'm very impatitent so found it really rough but there's nothing wrong it takes most people 2-4months to conceive and anything less than a year is still classes as normal by most doctors. Be p*ssed off have a cheat day and then get ready to try again next month.

I would stick to this for another month it's a good sway, I personally would go for asprin not cranberry you want to try and take 70mlg if you can get it - low dose or baby asprin.

Good luck honeslty i'd stick to this and modify next month if you don't get preggie i'd add the LE diet if you're not doing that already

good luck
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fish2012 View Post
    ha ha hun i think I probably have posted this myself! You did nothing wrong, it took me eight months to conceive this time after two one hit wonders! that's what a girl sway does! I'm very impatitent so found it really rough but there's nothing wrong it takes most people 2-4months to conceive and anything less than a year is still classes as normal by most doctors. Be p*ssed off have a cheat day and then get ready to try again next month.

I would stick to this for another month it's a good sway, I personally would go for asprin not cranberry you want to try and take 70mlg if you can get it - low dose or baby asprin.

Good luck honeslty i'd stick to this and modify next month if you don't get preggie i'd add the LE diet if you're not doing that already

good luck
    Wow 8 months!! I would be seriously worried that something was wrong with me!!!

I joked with my husband and said we lowered your sperm count to get rid of all the male sperm and that's all he produces that's why we didn't succeed this month lol. He looked shocked...

Yep on the LE even tho I had a few cheats cos I honestly thought I was pregnant this month! But avoid red meat, only had it once and potatoes... All I have been feeling for is glasses and glasses of milk this 2WW (weird)..

In Australia we only get 100 mg so was thinking one every second day? I have to work it out soon cos I have to start taking it from today, but I want to make sure I DEFINATELY do have my period first... As still nothing since this morning and cervix still high and soft?? Hmmmmm
    Happy couple with two adorable princes trying to add a little princess to the family

WE DID IT!! WE GOT OUR PRINCESS

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't bother with the Acijel after BD, it doesn't do anything.

I don't have anything else aside from what Fish already said - it is totally normal for a fully fertile couple doing nothing to sway, 3-6 months to fall pg. You don't have to change anything if you were happy with how it went, you may just need to give it anohter month or two. may just not have been your month.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Start with 2 aspirins a week and build up. Even every other day is rather a lot of aspirin and you need to let your body make more clotting factors to make up for it, so it's best to ease into the aspirin gradually or you'll make yourself bruise from head to toe.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hun i did wonder what was wrong with me but got there in the end.....i'll be double p*eed off if it's still a boy thou ;-0
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true