Coccinelle33

I need a swaying pink diet support group

Im having some major issues with the diet. I think we should start some type of support group or something lol

Maybe like a daily meal diary added in? It will encourage me I think to see that other are suffering with me mmm I think that came off wrong but hopefully you get the point?

Coccinelle33
    Will constantly gaining and losing weight sway pink or blue you think?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ooh Ooh I'm in!!! Misery loves company And I'm miserable. I hated today. Day 1. It went on forever....LOL

Anyway, I'm totally in for this. Let's write out what we eat, when etc....it will give others idea and it will also keep us motivated. Love it. Heck, we could open a group on Facebook and do it there as well LOL

I have no clue about gaining and losing...maybe boy/girl twins?
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Coccinelle33
    lol that would be fine with me! i will do real good and lose a few pounds and then do bad for a day or 2 and gain a pound or 2. ughhh!!!! im so mad at myself. i keep going back and forth with myself saying im doing a lot of girly things and i know a lot of women who have daughter and never ate any of those things but then i keep thinking that most all the good sways where they got what they wanted they stuck to the diet with out cheating.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gaining and losing weight should sway pink AS LONG AS you are losing more than you're gaining! (I think that's actually how people naturally eat and lose weight anyway...some days the tribe found more food, some days less!)

Anyway, I decided yesterday that since I need to lose some weight anyway because we're going on vacation in a couple weeks, that I'M going to go onto the pink diet for a few days and keep track of what I am eating.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy*duke View Post
    lol that would be fine with me! i will do real good and lose a few pounds and then do bad for a day or 2 and gain a pound or 2. ughhh!!!! im so mad at myself. i keep going back and forth with myself saying im doing a lot of girly things and i know a lot of women who have daughter and never ate any of those things but then i keep thinking that most all the good sways where they got what they wanted they stuck to the diet with out cheating.
    If you reread the "how we got our girls" thread though, you'll see that a lot of them did things like, skip breakfast, eat low-cal and low fat, just as part of their day to day life...I just don't want you to shoot yourself in the foot because I do think that a lot of girl moms overall DO eat differently than the boy moms do.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know for me, I would(and still do) skip breakfast because I do not have time and not eat until 11-12 noon. I really drink very little- used to drink Crystal Light Pink lemonade, ate lowfat, low calorie. Ate cottage cheese, veggies, salads, water with lemon and sweet-n-low- a poor man's lemonade!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I started a thread just to share (I know we tried this once before but we have a lot more swayers now!!)

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...4510#post24510