Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Preparing for my girl sway

Hi ladies, I am starting to prepare for my sway...i will be offically trying in June...I have started taking calcium citrate and magnesium and also cranberry tabs and folic acid....Hubby is taking the same....I have lost 25lbs since Jan and I am going to try and lose more but that would put me underweight....I am willing to skip breakfast and take supp but I dont think I will be able to follow the girl diet...I have bought some douches and replens....I am hoping that taking the supp and checking my PH and also douching will be enough to get my girl....I am also going to do cut off and O+12..... Is anyone else not doing the girl diet? I am praying its going to be enough to get my girl...I already do a low fat, low protein and Low calorie diet now....Oh my....its all a little overwhelming sometimes..

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug View Post
    Hi ladies, I am starting to prepare for my sway...i will be offically trying in June...I have started taking calcium citrate and magnesium and also cranberry tabs and folic acid....Hubby is taking the same....I have lost 25lbs since Jan and I am going to try and lose more but that would put me underweight....I am willing to skip breakfast and take supp but I dont think I will be able to follow the girl diet...I have bought some douches and replens....I am hoping that taking the supp and checking my PH and also douching will be enough to get my girl....I am also going to do cut off and O+12..... Is anyone else not doing the girl diet? I am praying its going to be enough to get my girl...I already do a low fat, low protein and Low calorie diet now....Oh my....its all a little overwhelming sometimes..
    Some days I plan on the girl diet...others I can't bothered...LOL I'm not trying until this summer so I have a couple months to get truly organized. It is totally overwhelming some days! Some days I just want to stop using condoms and just go for it...others I want to DTD, under the full moon in our front yard, while laying on a wooden spoon...basically everything but the kitchen sink Anyways, good luck with your sway!! Maybe we'll be close in due dates!! I hope to get preggo in July for an April baby Oh and hello from Canada!! I'm in Calgary
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DoulaMama View Post
    Some days I plan on the girl diet...others I can't bothered...LOL I'm not trying until this summer so I have a couple months to get truly organized. It is totally overwhelming some days! Some days I just want to stop using condoms and just go for it...others I want to DTD, under the full moon in our front yard, while laying on a wooden spoon...basically everything but the kitchen sink Anyways, good luck with your sway!! Maybe we'll be close in due dates!! I hope to get preggo in July for an April baby Oh and hello from Canada!! I'm in Calgary
    Thanks for your reply!! I wish you tons of luck with your sway as well....I am also shooting for a march/April baby....I hope we are due date buddies....I am in Alberta too...lol....Fort McMurray....We are close ....Glad to know I am not alone!
    Me-Gina
    age 37
    DH- 38
    DD: Nov 14

Ectopic Angel Sept 25,2011

After a hard 2011, I am looking forward to a great 2012

Thanks to gender dreaming for all the support! Our little miracle Makalee joined our family Nov 14, our family is complete and all my dreams came true

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug View Post
    Hey, in my book, a low fat, low protein, low cal diet IS the TTC girl diet. I would 100% rather people ate that diet than try to stick to a diet that they cannot and will not do. If you want to tweak it to be better, then cut out meat all together and skip breakfast when you can.

Being a little underweight will only help you conceive a girl. You won't be that weight forever, only until you get pregnant.

GREAT work on the weight loss!

We are practically all "neighbors", at least in the Internet sense of the word!! I'm in Spokane here - I'll go out and wave and you tell me if you can see me...
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ