Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

swaying girl - how successful is it?

Do people really think swaying for a girl can up your odds of actually getting a girl. I think we will try again (we have 2 boys) but the thought of actually having 3 kids is a bit over whelming especially if we end up with 3 boys. Just found out a good friend is having a girl in August. It just feels like everyone is getting a girl. Honesty around me so many have girls and no one seems to be having boys at all. I know my husband doesn't mean to be insensitive (he isn't usually like this) but when I told him my friend was having a girl he started laughing and thought it was a great joke. People seem to think its so funny when you want a girl but only have boys. I know swaying doesn't guarantee anything ( I did a basic girl sway with my second boy) but does full on swaying up your odds above 50:50? I know this is a new site but how many people do you know that have done a really good girl sway and have actually got a girl?

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I cant say how successful it is yet as ive only just found out that im pregnant however all my friends that have little girls ate a very similar diet to the diet that is suggested when ttc a girl (low calorie, low nutrient and dairy), three of them had also lost weight before they concieved. Obviously its not going to give you any gender guarantee but i do believe it ups your odds above the 50/50 mark!
    I had to be 100% sure before i ttc this time round that i would be happy with the outcome no matter what, this time last year I wouldnt have even considered ttc as I desperatley wanted a dd but now ill just be happy with a healthy baby. Dont get me wrong i would LOVE a dd more than anything in the world but unless you go HT there is no guarantees.
    Good luck whatever you decied to do
    xxxxx
    2003 2007 TTC BFP 9 dpo EDD 28th december 2011 for a healthy baby

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you going to post your sway on this website? It will be good to see peoples sways and the outcomes. We wouldn't start ttc until end of year/early next year so I will keep an eye on the sways. cheers

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its interesting as my friends has kidney problems so she is on a very low salt diet and she is pregnant with a girl.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There are some stats on the IG website... when you look at what is posted it looks pretty good (if you throw out the results that they didn't follow up with gender) of the people who posted with a follow up gender it was about 75% girls and 25% boys. Now keep in mind that people who got the gender that they wanted may be more likely to follow up and continue with the forum. It still seems like there might be something to it. I am in the same position you are... 2 boys with a husband who seems to find it humorous to tell me every time one of his friends has a girl. And like you, all my friends seem to be having girls also. It seems to have turned into a joke that I don't find very funny. I don't think that people would joke about it as much if they knew how much I took it to heart. I have come to terms with having another baby may mean we have another boy (I love my boys and I love the bond we have) but I think if I don't have another baby then I will always wonder "what if" and that is the worse feeling in the world!! I personally can deal with having another boy but the what if would be too hard. My husband isn't very supportive of the sway... he thinks it is a bunch of ridiculousness.
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like my family. Hubby thinks swaying is a joke so wasn't surprised that we had a second boy. I will have another look at in-gender. I never thought I would have 3 kids at all. I was only going to have my first boy due to complications I had with him. But I also think I would always wonder if we don't sway again. 3 kids would definitely be our limit.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jude17 View Post
    Are you going to post your sway on this website? It will be good to see peoples sways and the outcomes. We wouldn't start ttc until end of year/early next year so I will keep an eye on the sways. cheers
    Yes i will definetley post my sway just dont want to jinxs anything just yet lol!! Im only about 4 weeks at mo so once ive seen doctor and had scan will post my sway, lets just hope it works!!
    xxxxxxx
    2003 2007 TTC BFP 9 dpo EDD 28th december 2011 for a healthy baby

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    After talking to family, friends, and neighbors who have either all of one gender or a mix of kids... I believe diet, vita/min/herbs, and timing to be big on swaying for a gender. I may be adding things to my sway that may seem silly like only doing it during a new moon and what not. But I am only having one more and want to give it the extra push.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do people really think swaying for a girl can up your odds of actually getting a girl. I think we will try again (we have 2 boys) but the thought of actually having 3 kids is a bit over whelming especially if we end up with 3 boys. Just found out a good friend is having a girl in August. It just feels like everyone is getting a girl. Honesty around me so many have girls and no one seems to be having boys at all. I know my husband doesn't mean to be insensitive (he isn't usually like this) but when I told him my friend was having a girl he started laughing and thought it was a great joke. People seem to think its so funny when you want a girl but only have boys. I know swaying doesn't guarantee anything ( I did a basic girl sway with my second boy) but does full on swaying up your odds above 50:50? I know this is a new site but how many people do you know that have done a really good girl sway and have actually got a girl?
    I know a LOT of people who have gotten girls either by swaying or by doing something differently (as in, several people who had spermicide accidents). There are exceptions to be sure. The science indicates that swaying through diet and season of conception, really is effective and not just a percentage point like some people say. Some of the dietary data has seen changes of 20 and even 30% beyond what was statistically expected.

My attitude towards swaying has always been that my chances at a boy are clearly MUCH higher than 50-50, so I felt like I HAD to sway just to get to 50-50 and then I would take my chances with the flip of a coin. I felt much better about getting an opposite with swaying than without it.

I too have been the butt of that particular joke on numerous occasions and it is extremely hurtful. (((hugs))) and I will do what I can to help you.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its interesting as my friends has kidney problems so she is on a very low salt diet and she is pregnant with a girl.
    My brother's girlfriend also has kidney disease and had a girl. Her mom and grandma also had the same disease and had all girls too.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast