Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do you get past the NERVES of it all?!?!

I am not even pregnant yet (to my knowledge) and I already feel so nervous and anxious about the gender! I know I will love a boy, but a girl is in my heart and soul and I truly feel that I have a spirit daughter flying around out there waiting to be brought to my uterus! (Ok I know that sounds insane, and maybe it is, but Im telling you, I FEEL it!) I feel like I am battling myself with should I even find out the gender? How can I not find out the gender? Will I over analyze my nubs and feel sad from 12-14 weeks? Then, why I am doing this to myself already!?! Dear lord I am not even pregnant yet!

What do you do to feel less anxious? And seriously I only get like this during the 2WW... I think its because I know there is a chance there is a little baby growing inside of me and this overwhelming panic of this being my last baby. Id have 10 if my DH would let me then all the worrying would be out the window (yeah right!)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I went into ttc a girl with the mindset that I may very well have another boy so for me it was more important for me to evaluate how much I want a baby vs a daughter and the want of a baby out weighed it... If wanting a daughter outweighed I would not have gotten pregnant again because I would feel terrible to be upset with the baby I did get... And look I'm having another boy and honestly couldn't be happier I have no saddes

I hope you get your little girl just be at pease with having another baby boy or girl and you will be fine...
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know it can be so nervewracking. I was totally ok with another boy when I got DD and with DS 4, even tho I was still in the throes of GD I wanted a sibling for DS 3 above all else.

I totally understand about the feeling like your daughter is out there waiting for you. I really, really felt like there was a little girl out there in danger and needing me to give birth to her. Then when they put her into my arms, I swear to you that I recognized her...I felt like "oh there you are, I was waiting for you!!"
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ