Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

When to stop swaying and other questions

Hi All,

I guess my post about swaying didn’t post last night! I was wondering how long you sway for. Do you sway until you find out the baby’s sex, or do you sway until you are preggo? Also, I would love for someone to review the products I found on Amazon and let me know if they are good or not.

pH
    www.amazon.com/ColorpHast-9590-3-Te... – is this used by itself or with the hanna?

www.amazon.com/Hanna-Instruments-98... – Do I need this if I buy the pH strips instead?

Supplements
    My general question about the supplements below is whether they are the right dosage and type?
    www.amazon.com/Citracal-Calcium-Cit... – Calcium citrate, not carbonate, right?

www.amazon.com/Nature-Made-Magnesiu... - Magnesium

www.amazoI.com/Natures-Bounty-Cranb... – Cranberry, this says the equivalent is 4200mg per softgel, and i read you need to take between 8,000-10,000mg right? So wouldn’t that be at least 2 softgels?

www.amazon.com/Kirkland-Signature-C... – This is a combo of calcium citrate, magnesium, and zinc that I stumbled upon. Would this be okay or should all the supplements be separate?

I will be posting a lot on this forum. I think I am going to create my sway plan in the near future and I would love for someone to review it for me. You ladies have been very helpful and while ingender is great, I can’t see paying someone to make up my own plan! LOL

Thank you for all of your help!!!!

- Lisa

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! First thing I think you might want to read this, it's a little bit about this site and how it's different from the other sway sites. We don't always do things the same as on IG and I just want you to know, there is ALWAYS a reason why that is, so if ever something seems confusing or contradictory, just ask and you'll get an explanation (even if it's just that we don't know.)http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...sh-anyway.html

Personally I wouldn't bother with pH testing, if you do want to try it I would stick with the pH sticks and not waste my money on a Hanna. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ph-pickle.html

Calcium is here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...roversial.html (three part essay, read all three) I think it's supposedly citrate, but I highly doubt anyone's sway ever came down to the type of calcium they used.

Cranberry is here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...echniques.html

i would stay far away from zinc when swaying unless you have egg quality issues or have been on a strict sway diet for 4 months or more.

You sway until you get a BFP and then gradually normalize. Some of the supps you stop at BFP,

The thing with paying people to make a plan, be it here or on IG (are they doing plans now?? didn't know that) is that all this takes huge outlays of money and time. Can you do it by yourself, oh absolutely and I am happy to help everyone for free, but Tamara and I have spent hours writing all this stuff, doing this research, answering questions, putting it all together, and Maureen and Nuthinbutpink have put their money and time on the line to put the sites up and keep them going. Without that time, effort, and money that people have put out, none of this would even be here. The plans and membership are really a way to say thanks and help to keep the sites going. If not for the paid sway plans, I'd have had to go back to work a year ago and wouldn't even be here to answer your question!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic,

Thanks for the great answers! I'm very certain that the paid sway plans are highly successful, I just personally can't afford it, as much as I'd like to have a custom plan.

It's all so confusing to me because I'm on many different websites that all have contradicting advice in some areas. I really do love how comprehensive this site is, as it's based a lot on scientific research. I come back here again and again to compile my own information, and I thank you and Tamara and all of the others that do that and make it accessible to everyone!

I read on another site about 7 factors of swaying for a girl, and pH seemed like such a big deal, for me and DH. I'm just looking for the right products to really get me started. The diet is the easier part because food is obviously easy to buy.

If I created my own sway plan, would you be willing to review it?

Thanks again,
    Lisa

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh that's fine, just explaining the reasoning. As the saying goes, there's no such thing as a free lunch LOL - the reason the info is here, is because someone pays to keep the site up and did all the work! I help everyone to the best of my ability for free and the sway info will always be kept free as well. It's my pleasure to help people and sway plans allow me to do that.

Have you read this yet? The case against pH and swaying http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ph-pickle.html

There is a section in Dream Members where I review people's sway plans. I don't review the free sway plans, I used to but it was too much for me to keep up with. Any Dream Member who wants me to review their sway should post in the DM section.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ