Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC girl but really skinny already

Hi there

Im hoping that there are other ladies out there that are already quite thin and are TTC a girl. I dont ever put on any weight and im even worried that ill be too skinny to even concieve, i really really healthy and i do eat a lot i just have a hight metabolism..

Does anyone else have the same issue as me?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Start off at the highest caloric intake (1800-2000 cals) and be sure you're getting lots of empty carbs. Aim for the higher level of fat intake (30% days' cals from fat) and if you can get fats in the Omega 6 form (margarine) instead of Omega 3 and saturated fats that may help.

I started off at 126 and conceived my DD at 123 and I also have a high metabolism and eat prob. 3000 cals a day most of the time. Check out Thorz sway, I know she was super thin too.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for that. How do I check out thorz sway?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't have much weight to lose when I did LE. For me, the biggest changes were what I wasn't eating anymore (cereal, green tea, whole grain foods, not a lot of processed foods, generally healthier foods with more nutrition.) On LE, I ate white and sweet potatoes, plain white pasta with a little tomato sauce, some boxed mac and cheese, iceberg lettuce salads, white rice and other things I would not eat otherwise. So I went from eating larger qtys of food that was healthy to smaller qtys and not as healthy/more processed foods.

I stopped eating breakfast which was a huge change for me. My portion sizes decreased and the food I did eat didn't have as much nutrition in it as my normal diet.

I was also a constant grazer on healthy snacks like granola, dried fruits/nuts, etc. I didn't eat any of those on LE. Didn't want them in my pantry where I'd be tempted to eat a whole bag of trail mix in one sitting. (Out of sight, out of mind as they say.) I stopped snacking entirely after several weeks on LE. Plain white rice cakes with crystal light or diet coke was a lifesaver snack for me when I had to have a snack. That was another big change for me.

I did end up losing a pants size on LE, but I was on it for several months. I certainly wouldn't eat any less than 1800-2000 calories on LE if you don't have much weight to lose. You may even want to eat more calories than that. Good luck on LE! There are lots of threads floating around out here that track what people ate while on LE. myfitnesspal.com is also awesome because it takes all the guesswork out of tracking food. Good luck!
    2012 (my sweetest little bug)

2013 Thank you Atomic Sagebrush and Gender Dreaming!

Link to my successful girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't have much to lose either, have always been at the low end of healthy BMI. I found it hard to eat enough on the LE diet (I'd feel full easily) but cake is a good way of getting calories! I lost a lot of weight overall, ended up being underweight and stopped to regain weight for a cycle but lost all that I'd regained within a week of restarting the diet after that

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 5'7" and 116lbs (bmi- 18.2). I'm eating around 1600 cal. and maintaining my weight (been on diet for about 3 weeks now). I went from eating 6-8 meals a day to eating 2-3. I think as long as you make sure you are good and hungry before each meal you are doing enough. I always make sure I'm starving before I eat anything. I'm still debating on whether or not I'll try to lose anything. I was 104lbs when I conceived my first, but I don't know if I would still be able to conceive at that weight. I wish you luck!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I started out at 5'7" and 125.8, and now I'm 115.2 (Yikes). I also have PCOS, though, so I have had to be careful about the LE diet...whole grains instead of white (for most things), and reduced sugar. It's been a little challenging, in that I need calories, but can't really do empty ones. So, I have upped my fat intake, but kept protein between 40-60 g/day. I usually get somewhere between 1800-2100 cals a day. I was scared I wouldn't O at this weight, but did. Good luck!
    Mommy to 4 precious little boys, would love a , but more also welcome!

(July 2007)

(August 2009)

(May 2012)

(February 2014)

Due January 2016
    It's a ! My little miracle from God!