Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm new here and new to swaying. Could use a little advice :)

Hello Everyone! I came over here from babycenter's We Want A Pink Party group. I started my sway a little over a week ago. I am not getting super crazy about it but I feel like some effort is better than none. I am not doing the LE diet, more of the low sodium, high calcium diet to control ph levels. No red meat and all that. Been on that for about a week now. Me and hubby are also taking calcium, magnesium, and cranberry. And I have been drinking lots of CL. I should be starting my period around the 23rd/25th somewhere around there. I have not tracked my periods in the past but know that they are not consistent which makes it a little hard to track ovulation. But i did use OPK this last cycle and got a positive on the 9th so I just need to figure out how long my luteal phase is. I bought some Sylk lube and ph strips are on the way. I also bought some rephresh once I find out whether or not I'm going to need it once I am able to test my PH. My big question is timing. Some are saying it doesn't matter others are saying to do a cut off. I could no way do O+12 so thats out of the question. My original plan was to DTD every day from end of AF-Positive OPK. Is that a good idea? Should sperm count be low? Should hubby maybe jacking off (sorry that was vulgar) while I am on my period so that sperm count is lower? Should we not be DTD that many times? and Also if I plan on using Rephresh how do I do that if we are DTD everyday? I have read the post about how to use Rephresh over and over and I am still unsure. Should I put it in when AF ends then wait a few days and then start having sex? or should I just put half in right before we do it? Then do I still have to wait three days before putting more in? Should I put some in after we DTD also? Please someone help me! This is the only part of my sway that is confusing me. TIA!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, a lot of this is down to personal preference.

We do believe that BD every day from AF thru O (or pos OPK) sways pink. If you were to have your husband release on his own when you were on AF, that would further lower sperm count. The concern is that it makes it much more difficult to get pg. And we have been having best results with one attempt. So it is concerning to me that you may trade something that actually sways (one attempt) for something that may not be as effective, and also will make it harder to conceive. But of course it's your sway.

Timing has been debunked http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html But some people choose to include it anyway and that is your call to make.

With the RepHresh, if you are DTD daily I would have you use a half-applicator every 2 days and then time it so you use your last batch 12 hours before your final attempt. Do not use it right before intercourse and do not use anything afterwards.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ