Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Low Everything Diet is now available in the Dream Member Forum!

This is just the basics for now but I will expand it over time.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...4041#post34041

The "High-Everything" diet for blue swayers is there too!
    Last edited by nuthinbutpink; November 7th, 2011 at 07:47 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How do we access the post? I just want to get a general idea of what is involved with the LE diet?
    Last edited by GeCon; November 7th, 2011 at 07:02 PM.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You become a Dream Member(subscribe) in order to access it. Big banner at the top!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GeCon View Post
    How do we access the post? I just want to get a general idea of what is involved with the LE diet?
    Nutshell version (the version in the Dream Members section is much more complete) -

Calories - 1500-1800
    Protein - around 40-50 grams
    Fat - between 25-60 grams of fat depending on caloric intake, 20-30% of cals from fat
    Sodium - 700-1000 mg

FOODS THAT ARE ALLOWED ON THIS DIET THAT ARE STRICLY FORBIDDEN IN OTHERS - vinegar, lemon (just the addition of these two foods will make it MUCH easier to stick to the low-sodium aspect of the diet), tomato, potato, bananas, and most fruits and vegetables, esp. the lower nutrient ones.

FOODS THAT ARE LIMITED IN THIS DIET THAT ARE ALLOWED ON OTHERS - Eggs, dairy, beans, and nuts should be limited. Dark, highly nutritious fruits and vegetables should be limited, as should whole grains due to their nutrient content. Meats should be avoided as much as is possible.

I do hope people will consider becoming Dream Members, because it keeps the site up and running without having to resort to ads. The FGD and my LE and HE Diets are in there, plus I'm making a third diet called the "In Betweener" diet for people to use prior to when they want to sway and/or for people who are scared to cut back so much to sway pink and/or for vegetarians who want to sway blue. Plus I post all the recipes from my three cookbooks I am working on in the DM section.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Nutshell version (the version in the Dream Members section is much more complete) -

FOODS THAT ARE ALLOWED ON THIS DIET THAT ARE STRICLY FORBIDDEN IN OTHERS - vinegar, lemon (just the addition of these two foods will make it MUCH easier to stick to the low-sodium aspect of the diet), tomato, potato, bananas, and most fruits and vegetables, esp. the lower nutrient ones.

FOODS THAT ARE LIMITED IN THIS DIET THAT ARE ALLOWED ON OTHERS - Eggs, dairy, beans, and nuts should be limited. Dark, highly nutritious fruits and vegetables should be limited, as should whole grains due to their nutrient content. Meats should be avoided as much as is possible.

I do hope people will consider becoming Dream Members, because it keeps the site up and running without having to resort to ads. The FGD and my LE and HE Diets are in there, plus I'm making a third diet called the "In Betweener" diet for people to use prior to when they want to sway and/or for people who are scared to cut back so much to sway pink and/or for vegetarians who want to sway blue. Plus I post all the recipes from my three cookbooks I am working on in the DM section.
    The foods allowed are for boys, right?? Tomatoes, banana, potatoes??

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Those are supposedly "boy foods" on the French Gender Diet and the InGender Diet but are totally allowed on the LE Diet. In fact, on the LE Diet, because you are not including meat or as much dairy, you may even need (or at least, find it helpful) to eat them to be sure to get enough potassium. There ARE no magic foods that cause you to conceive one gender or another. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/scie...gic-foods.html

Have you seen this, this is a short version of LE Diet. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...l-version.html