Thread: Thanks atomic!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks atomic!

Atomic, I just wanted to thank you for all your help After 9 months of swaying and bfn, I'm pretty sure I can't take it any more and I officially give up. It's frustrating because I've put so much effort and $ into this but I just can't face another month of diet, then getting a bfn. I'm also into the boy zone months..... I'm still a little on the fence because I've already invested so much into this, but honestly don't know if I have the stregth to keep going. You were amazing and I thank you from the bottom of my heart

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am where you are right now but nowhere near 9 months down the line so well done on getting this far. Before completely throwing in the towel, what about a month or so if a light sway? Add some meat in small amounts, or stay veg but add breakfast? Whatever you need to keep going. Cut out the supps and try some preseed. But if gender is now irrelevant and you just want to be pregnant, then I completely get why it is time to say enough.

Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wishing you good luck as well...and just a note that LOTS of ladies have gone on to get their DG after "throwing in the towel"
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks guys Honestly, after experiencing the heartache of a missed miscarriage when I thought my pregnancy was going well, followed by 9 months of swaying, dieting, and bfns when I was super fertile before the mc, I just want a healthy baby and sibling for my beautiful son. I was horrified to find out he was a boy, and I couldn't love him any more. He is the light of my life and has taught me a lot about not always knowing what's best for me and accepting that I can't control everything but things will turn out for the best. I will try to eat mostly veg (I hate meat anyway) and not snack much and I'll still be on clomid for a few months, but that's it. I need to stop the insanity and enjoy what I have A baby of any gender is special and if I don't get a girl, I guess I wasn't mean to have one....or maybe I'll be able to convince my husband to try for a third (which I would love but he says NO WAY!)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wishing you lots of good luck!
    02 04 06 10 14

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh I'm so sorry to read this but I totally understand. Sometimes it is best to have a break and regroup and I believe totally that we all can find happiness with or without our DG in the end anyway. It's my pleasure to be able to help people, wish I could have made it happen for you.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; September 27th, 2013 at 01:10 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ