Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh, OK... it doesn't say that on there

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry just catching up after being away for a while, is parmasan cheese a no no now? i have that on my pasta and rice quite a lot, just a sprinkle to give it a bit of flavour

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkle View Post
    Sorry just catching up after being away for a while, is parmasan cheese a no no now? i have that on my pasta and rice quite a lot, just a sprinkle to give it a bit of flavour
    no, it's fine provided you can budget for it's fat/sodium content! it's one of the better cheeses that you can eat when swaying pink

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And one of the cheeses I CAN'T eat because it's not vegetarian! Which is why I have to stick to creme fraiche!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    New to all this!!!!
    which yakult drink is the best to take regular or yakult light!!!!
    I have also been looking at actimel, which are the best for probiotics....
    None of the labels I am looking at have potassium listed, does it matter???

EDIT**** Sorted I have read through all tonight and getting yakult lights!!!!
    Last edited by pebmcpd7; February 8th, 2012 at 07:24 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was just wondering what HPT's you ladies are using / have used? Are there any good ones or any to avoid? We have only ever used a CB Digital one, which was great, but since Atomic recommends testing once a month when you are on supplements I am wondering if I should get some cheaper ones. I am thinking maybe Superdrug or FRER ones as I think I heard people recommend them in the past...

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies. I'm not from
    The uk but Ireland and hope you don't
    Mind jumping in only I wanted to ask about a few brands that both the uk and Ireland have.
    Can anyone tell me what butter spread is the best on le diet? And also is cheese strings a big no no for cheese? Cheddar cheese is the only cheese I can stomach lol. And last but not least I see alot of
    People tend to eat rice or pasta for dinner. So is it ok to eat white pasta and white rice and white bread? And to have tomatoe sauce with the pasta? I'm so confused sorry. Any help about some basic tesco products that are ok to start would be great. Thanks.

(99) (04) (08) 4 x looking over us all.

Swayed but blessed with another

' There is only room for one Princess in this house'

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Irishmom, I am using Lurpak Lighter Unsalted. As for cheese it depends what diet you are following. If you are following the LE diet, you should be okay with cheddar as long as it fits into your daily limits of calories, protein, fat and sodium. I sometimes use Asda Grated Mozzarella and Cheddar for certain meals.

Yes, white rice, pasta and bread are okay. However, keep an eye on their contents. Bread can be quite high in sodium. Pasta I have switched to Gluten Free as it has less protein and I can effectively eat more of it in a portion.

Have you thought about joining Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal | MyFitnessPal.com This is such a great tool to keep an eye on your daily intake and you can customise it to suit your own daily limits - plus it is free.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi All,

I'm from London and was so happy to see a UK support net! I've only just joined and am sooo confused by all the different strategies ou there and secretly was under the impression that you could stay away from O date and thus improve your chances of a girl... I guess that is wrong?

I would love to join on the LE diet but have two questions:
    1) How long before I want to TTC should I start?
    2) I'm a bit light and in the past experienced that my Menstruation (sorry TMI) stopped completely if I 'starved' myself ie restricted my calories which wouldn't help my case ...
    Can anyone be so kind to advise what I can best do to improve my chances on both the diet, supplements and timing front?
    I would be very grateful!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by STIP1 View Post
    Hi All,

I'm from London and was so happy to see a UK support net! I've only just joined and am sooo confused by all the different strategies ou there and secretly was under the impression that you could stay away from O date and thus improve your chances of a girl... I guess that is wrong?

I would love to join on the LE diet but have two questions:
    1) How long before I want to TTC should I start?
    2) I'm a bit light and in the past experienced that my Menstruation (sorry TMI) stopped completely if I 'starved' myself ie restricted my calories which wouldn't help my case ...
    Can anyone be so kind to advise what I can best do to improve my chances on both the diet, supplements and timing front?,
    I would be very grateful!
    Ideally they say 6 weeks, even if you lose a little weight it help sway girl....
    14 13 12 9 8 5 2
    !!MY MAGNIFICENT SEVEN!!

Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast