Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know some of you ladies are drinking cranberry juice. Juice has a lot of nutrients, so it would be best to leave it out for a girl sway. Caffeine is fine as long as you have it in large amounts, it's only one part of the sway though so 8 cups of coffee won't automatically get you a girl.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls - anyone have an alternative to Wheat thins as I can't find these in the UK TIA x
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls, not sure if I am posting this in the correct place but I was looking into using RepHresh and I came across the UK website. They are currently giving away free samples so you can try before you buy! You have to do a short survey, it took me only a few minutes. The link to the survey is at the bottom of the home page:

:: RepHresh - Home ::

(good luck to all in their sway, I am still not decided on when to start TTC but am reading as much as poss and formulating my plan at the mo)

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks stephk. I just completed the survey; didn't take long at all.

Quote Originally Posted by stephk View Post
    Hi girls, not sure if I am posting this in the correct place but I was looking into using RepHresh and I came across the UK website. They are currently giving away free samples so you can try before you buy! You have to do a short survey, it took me only a few minutes. The link to the survey is at the bottom of the home page:

:: RepHresh - Home ::

(good luck to all in their sway, I am still not decided on when to start TTC but am reading as much as poss and formulating my plan at the mo)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Holland and Barratt are doing buy one, get another half price on supplements - just checked for Chitosan, SP, LR, AC - they're all on it. Free Delivery over £20 order.
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just had my free sample of rePhresh, thanks for the heads up ladies!
    There is also the same on the sylk website for those who want to try a girl friendly lube...
    Request a free sample | Sylk

mine arrived really quickly too!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies, I remember atomic posting about some miracle noodles, I think these Eat Water Slim noodles must be similar (feel free to correct me anyone) - 14 calories per 200g, low calorie, no carb, no sugar etc. I have ordered some with my shopping and will report back next week!
    Ocado: Eat Water Slim Noodles (Product Information)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by stephk View Post
    Hi Ladies, I remember atomic posting about some miracle noodles, I think these Eat Water Slim noodles must be similar (feel free to correct me anyone) - 14 calories per 200g, low calorie, no carb, no sugar etc. I have ordered some with my shopping and will report back next week!
    Ocado: Eat Water Slim Noodles (Product Information)
    I think they are quite similar. Great find, but before stocking up on these I suggest trying one pack first as the texture and taste are not for everyone.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls I'm just about to start my plan properly as I know atomic has finished it but am waiting on it being posted on here. I've started LE the last two days but tonight we have friends round who are expecting us to have a takeaway or a shop bought pizza- basically some sort of treat. There will also be alcohol. Any ideas to keep me relatively LE but also not get moaned at for not joining in with the treats?? X

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryswirl View Post
    Hi girls I'm just about to start my plan properly as I know atomic has finished it but am waiting on it being posted on here. I've started LE the last two days but tonight we have friends round who are expecting us to have a takeaway or a shop bought pizza- basically some sort of treat. There will also be alcohol. Any ideas to keep me relatively LE but also not get moaned at for not joining in with the treats?? X
    Personally considering you have only started the diet two days ago I would probably just not worry about it tonight and enjoy it. And then start from fresh tomorrow keeping within your limits.

You could have a little treat on the LE diet, but to keep within your limits you really can't eat too much of fatty, cheesy stuff, so I'd just enjoy it tonight. You could try to leave out the meat though.

Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast