Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello ladies! I'm new here sorry if this has been asked elsewhere but anyone used vitex (Angus cactus) in the U.K. If so where did you buy it? I'm confused because the holland and Barrett one says don't use if trying to conceive?

X
    Due a GIRL October 2018 after swaying pink! thank you so much genderdreaming!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlswaylondon View Post
    Hello ladies! I'm new here sorry if this has been asked elsewhere but anyone used vitex (Angus cactus) in the U.K. If so where did you buy it? I'm confused because the holland and Barrett one says don't use if trying to conceive?

X
    Hey, it's hard for me to keep up with these support threads, I realize this is an old post but when you guys have questions like this, I want to help, but i need you to start a dedicated new thread in which to ask the question.

To answer your q, it's just a disclaimer. Tons of people use it around the world when trying to conceive and they have stuck that warning on the label to protect themselves from getting sued but it is believed to be safe when used in the way that we take it (stopping at ovulation every month when you're actively TTC) and many people take it all month even into pregnancy (I prefer you to not do that, though)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lillian259 View Post
    I've been utilizing OPK's since November a year ago and I have been getting reliable positives, just not around the same time of my cycle.. (was wanting to track ovulation) But that is alright now that I think about the one endeavor. This cycle was the principal cycle I didn't test since I ran out and thought sick simply abandon it till I'm prepared for the endeavor, which, is more than likely June, despite the fact that May is enticing with the goal that I can move far from the LE slim down was cool at, to begin with, yet Easter end of the week was the genuine test which I bombed wretchedly!!
    Do you think you're ovulating at a different time of month every month???
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello! UK mummy hoping to sway pink!!
    Been watching my diet, was exercising but had to stop for two weeks, I’ve had an unexpected early +opk, should we dtd??! Wasn’t expecting for about 3/4 days yet, anyway, will be doing my exercise later, should we skip this month and wait until I have another few weeks of exercise done? I have 3DS who would all dearly love a sister DH and I definitely included in that we would love a DD! What to do?! Atomic? Anyone?
    Last edited by AlliBalli11; September 20th, 2018 at 01:11 PM.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Peppermint tea? Is it a yes or no for pink sway?

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738