Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Girls,

Here's what i have been eating;

No breakfast sometimes/sometimes low salt organic cornflakes with rice milk as late as possible

Goodie bar at about eleven if no breakfast

Lunch- pitta with small amount of houmous, salad (no toms),

Dinner- pasta with pesto or tom sauce, veg curry or casserole with rice, salad and cous cous, sometimes fish or chicken but not much.

I'm drinking evian, peppermint tea or redbush.

I do have a snack of chocolate sometimes (I know this is bad I really need it in the evening!-Im trying to stop!)

I know this is not great but I cant have dairy so am taking lots of supps.

I have lots of cheats this month mainly with chocolate! as have not been well-I'm so annoyed and am still going to try this month as don't want to waste a month I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed!

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have cheated too!! I just keep reminding myself how drastically different my diet is even with a few cheats. How do you make your curry and casserole?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For my curry I just use veg-onions,peppers,mushrooms, corgettes, tinned toms, kallo very low salt stock, garam masala, curry powder. I sometimes put chicken in or sometimes chick peas. Im not eating dairy any more but when i was I used organic creme fraiche half fat in the curry it was good.

In the casserole is the same except I use more/different veg and not the spices.

I'm not being as strict as some because I was and I made myself ill so I'm just doing what i can which involves more veg and not dairy.

I hope this helps. Im having stir fry with veg and rice noodles and I have found this sweet chilli stir fry sauce from sainsburies that is in the veg section in a sachet that only has a trace of sodium! It's not strict but I don't have meat with it.

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks! Sounds great!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you could probably use curry paste too - I had a quick look and there doesn't seem to be anything too bad on the ingredients list (plus you don't usually use much of it). That mixed with a bit of yoghurt or cream might go down deliciously!

those stir fry sauces sound worth investigating too

what meat-free main meals do you lot eat (other than basic pasta + sauce)?

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd love to help but that really is ALL I eat, so boring! Did mix some toasted homemade breadcrumbs with Parmesan tonight and that was nice!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have just made a discovery-sainsburys frozen golden vegetable rice. Its got peas,sweetcorn and peppers. It is really nice and only a trace of salt. It is microwavable and takes 4 mins and has 230 cals. It is a breakthrough! A really good one for lunch if you ask me!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ooh yummy, are we allowed peas + sweetcorn then?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I'm not sure but I do! I'm not being as strict as some though its up to you! I can't see why it would be too bad.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    my husband is a serial-dieter (faddy dieter, has tried the lot - SW, WW, soup diet, low GI diet, etc) and I know on a lot of those it says not to eat sweetcorn for some reason, I guess sweetcorn is a little more weight-gaining than other veg!

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast