Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been eating the muller lights, they are yum! Do you think we can have the toffee one?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would think so, these are the ingredients:

Yogurt, Water, Fructose, Modified Maize Starch, Flavourings, Gelatine, Caramel Syrup, Sweeteners: Aspartame, Acesulfame K; Salt.

I'm not expert but I don't see anything wrong?
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good, I've just eaten one!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    zanacal - good luck for starting the diet! let me know how you get on, I'm yet to start it
    swish - you deserve a treat now and again... one pizza won't hurt! lol

what do you eat for meals in general when you're just desperately hungry?

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I basically eat nothing before 12, homemade salt free toast and jam for lunch followed by natural yogurt and strawberries or a muller light! And pasta with mushrooms, leeks or peeled courgette with butter for dinner or rice with those vegetables (I don't like the rice dinner as I can't really think of a sauce for the vegetables and it's boring!) that's it really...and also actimel no fat drink and a slice of jarlsberg cheese, but no milk now as that's a fair bit of calcium!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds very similar to what I'm planning Swish. I'm thinking something along the lines of:

Cup of coffee with sweetner and skimmed milk first thing
    Nothing until 12 - or maybe a bit early as I'm getting up at 5.30 to exercise!
    Lunch - White bread sandwich/bagel/corn tortilla (sugar free jam and unsalted butter or dairylea light and cucumber) followed by a Muller Light or Activia Fat Free yogurt and maybe a Snack-A-Jack. Washed down with caffeine free diet coke.
    Dinner - Pasta or Rice with homemade tomato sauce (leeks, tinned tomatoes) or Quark with some vegetables (mushrooms, courgettes, green beans) and a bit of parmesan sometimes. Followed by fruit and Zero greek yogurt with sweetner.
    Supper - Crackerbread/Matzo/Melba Toast with either jam or cheese spread (opposite to what I had at lunch time) or maybe mini pitta bread and low fat houmous. Maybe a peeled apple or a few green grapes. Yakult light.

For drinks I'll have my coffee first thing and diet coke at lunch time. The rest of the time I'll drink sugar free fruit squash with normal water. I'll have a vodka and diet coke or slimline tonic and cranberry when I want a proper drink!

I really don't think it sounds that bad - not having breakfast will be the hardest thing for me!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought no having breakfast would be the hardest thing but it's actually the easiest, after the first week which was awful! The worst thing is eating out/ with family or refusing snacks on play dates!!! Other than that it's much easier than I thought it would be

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hope you don't mind me posting my daily ideas here (French diet):

Breakfast - peppermint tea, supps. Nutrigrain bar if desperate, or raspberry milkshake
    Lunch (12pm) - soft cheese sandwich, or salad with a little chicken, home made tomato soup or broth with home made roll,
    tea - vegetable curry with rice, vegetable/chicken fried rice, pie once a week (fish pie/cottage pie), pasta+tomato sauce, soup + roll, once a week orange/lemon chicken + rice, quiche + salad, cheesy pasta, poached fish + veg
    evening - peppermint tea

snacks - cucumber/celery/carrot sticks, low-fat jelly, low-fat yogurt, fruit (apple/tinned fruit, grapes, pear, strawberries), strawberry/raspberry milk shake, skinny cow icecream, toast+marmalade, some unsalted nuts, home-made muffin

and when AF shows up each month I will allow myself one completely guilt free indulgence meal! (probably a roast with lovely salty potatoes, gravy and veg, and lots of chocolate lol)

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yum, rainbow flower, your diet looks good! I had a roast today as couldn't say no to family meal, had small portion though! Not been a good weekend, so hard because I'm not telling anyone about swaying. I'll be extra good next week!

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast