Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

3rd week of diet and still haven't ovulated!!

Today is CD24 and my temps are still pretty low (97.6/97.45). I experienced a temp spike over the weekend and then it dropped again. Strangely, I had O pains last week on Wed/Thurs in addition to EWCM...still seem to have a little bit of EWCM left. Not sure what happened Is it the diet? My cycles average about 35 days in length.
    Expecting #1 in April 2012! It's a !

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am ovulating really early, or at least that is what my temperatures say, but I am not convinced.
    1 DS and 2 due October 11 team green!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    kaseybaby - Are you on the girl diet too? If so, how long have you been on it?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am on a loose girl diet. I am skipping breakfast, cut out red meat and pork, no added salt. But I still eat a decent dinner or lunch. I am just too small to go crazy on the diet, I do drink a ton of peppermint tea though. But I have been on it for about 2 weeks, and I started my supplements 2.5 weeks ago. That is why i am so confused. Can this be working so quickly?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am wondering the same thing. How long are your cycles and what day have you ovulated this cyle? I've been on the diet for about 2.5 weeks as well! I'm just praying for a temp jump tomorrow morning :-/

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My cycles are still a little crazy from BF, but they are usually between 27 and 32 days long. This month according to my temperature shift I ovulated on CD 11! That is really early. But my OPK's were positive on CD 12 and 13. So I have no idea what is going on. I have never used an OPK before.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, this is WAY too much information, so I apologize in advance!! Had some EWCM yesterday and this afternoon I notice sticky, stringy yellow CM. What is going on?!?! According to my Ovulite (saliva) test this morning, I showed no ferning at all, so I assume I'm not ovulating or I just ovulated...then why the temp dip? Here is my chart (hope this works!): Cycle 4.jpg

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If I went by your chart then you have no ovulated yet. You are either having an anovulatory cycle or you are going to ovulate very late. Is this your first month tracking your temperature?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope, this would be the 5th month of tracking my temps - never experienced not ovulating in a cycle. Do you have anovulatory cycles occasionally? It's really tempting me to go back to my regular eating habits (focusing on girl foods) for baby #1 and wait to sway until #2 if I don't get a DD.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have had 1 anovulatory cycle after a miscarriage, but that is it as far as I know. I would give it one more cycle and see if it gets better. Personally, I think the strict girl diet is a bit much on the system. I will go hard core leading up to the days before ovulation, but I just can't do it long term.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast