Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC girl and food allergies

I'm new here. I would love suggestions.

We are dairy, egg, and soy free because of food allergies. We supplement almond milk for anything you would use milk in. I have been skipping breakfast since Aug. my first meal of the day is 12pm or later. I typically eat around 1200 calories a day. I cannot lose weight eating anymore calories. I have quit losing weight. I take vitex 3 times a day and a daily aspirin. This combo of supplements helped us to conceive before. I had one son who passed away 10yrs ago and a 2yr daughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm implementing our sway plan. We start TTC end of Jan, start of Feb! I'm BFing a son who has multiple food protein allergies. Actually we go to the allergist about it this wed. We have eliminated wheat, egg, dairy, soy, beef, pork, tomato, legumes/beans (including peas and greenbeans), strawberry, kiwi, carrots, corn, broccoli (just an intolerance there), and I'm sure there are more but I can't think of them... The elimination has caused me to drop a ton of weight and I'm going to stick with it to increase my odds of a girl even if DS self weans (which I doubt he will).
    Jamie
    Mama to '98 '99 '02 '09 '12
    successful girl sway '14

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I breastfed my daughter until 18 months but have continued the avoidance of food allergens. I was just hoping it would not have a reverse affect on the sway

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In my case it will only help my sway since there's not a lot I can eat, lol. I know once we wean I will have a hard time continuing the avoidance. I've been craving pizza and all sorts of crap food for at least a year! DH doesn't know that this is also a HUGE sway tactic and helps keep me on track. I'm afraid if he did he would think I were crazy! LOL I agreed with peds GI to BF for at least 18 mo. DS doesn't take well to anything other then juice and water in a sippy - even breast milk. He's also just not ready to wean right now, but I told DH I will start the weaning process New Years. For me that means I stop pumping at work, then I might try to drop the pre or post nap feeding, then maybe the morning feed and then the night, but that could take a long time! Like until I'm pregnant again!! ;D
    Jamie
    Mama to '98 '99 '02 '09 '12
    successful girl sway '14

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I quit pumping at 12 months and breastfed fine until I weaned her. But I also produced enough for multiples. I'm glad to hear that it helps sway.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry to hear about your son.

I'm not totally sure what you are asking me.

It's fine that you are using almond milk - I personally don't believe that dairy sways pink at all and got my girl with hardly any dairy after 4 boys where I was having tons of the stuff.

I think it's nutrients that matter and not any magic foods. If you're eating 1200 cals you just can't be getting much nutrition anyway and it will tend to sway pink for you regardless of the makeup of the foods themselves. So you need to put your health first, don't feel like you ahve to eat a particular food in order for your sway to succeed!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry to hear about your son.

I'm not totally sure what you are asking me.

It's fine that you are using almond milk - I personally don't believe that dairy sways pink at all and got my girl with hardly any dairy after 4 boys where I was having tons of the stuff.

I think it's nutrients that matter and not any magic foods. If you're eating 1200 cals you just can't be getting much nutrition anyway and it will tend to sway pink for you regardless of the makeup of the foods themselves. So you need to put your health first, don't feel like you ahve to eat a particular food in order for your sway to succeed!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ