Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know what you mean, I always eat when I feel down. Big hugs to you, I bet It's been a really emotional time for you xx

I used the Clearblue fertility monitor with both my boys and it seemed to be really accurate, so I will prob use that again. My cycles are usually really regular, so hopefully they will stay that way on this diet!!.

I was thinking of using my fitness pal as some of my friends used it just doing a normal diet and they loved it. Think I will have a look tomorrow.... thanks for reminding me!!.

He he, I don't think I would be able to resist my boys Birthday cakes either!!. Aww I bet it's lovely having twins...... I bet it's hard work though!!.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all

I am on my phone and not computer so I can only write the basics but I will come back tomorrow and write more, which I hope is helpful. I transitioned to the diet for a while and by that I mean I had full fat yoghurts until last week and I started cutting down to one meat/fish meal a day a couple of weeks ago. Also tried a few days to come in totals to see if I could do it. Yesterday in my mind was the first day where I wanted to start getting within totals. For me the aim is 1800-1900 calories, 50-60g protein max, 60g (30%) fat max. This is less than what I have been used to and I burn c750 calories daily Monday-Friday and c400 on Saturday.

I get up at 530 to go to gym and have a coffee before that. I then try to hold out until 10 for breakfast. I now have Rachel's organic low day or fat free yoghurt. I like the vanilla or Greek style. I tend to make a big 450g tub last 3 days. I have this with fruit - a banana, strawberries, raspberries, kiwi, whatever is available really.

Today's lunch is probably helpful to share - I had 2 baked sweet potatoes (they were quite small, so probably 200g in total) some slim pasta (available at ocado/Waitrose, I'll find the link tomorrow), veggies cooked in the griddle pan - onion, mushroom, babycorn, courgette. The pasta sauce was a baby one, again I'll post the link tomorrow as it's probably a good LE product.

I'll go now as I can be much more helpful using a computer so I'll be back when I can.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Forgot to add I also had an essential Waitrose side salad at lunch with a little wagamamas spicy chilli, coriander and ginger dressing.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey there, hoping to TTC in the New Year, also looking for some meal suggestions, am from Ireland. Are WW foods the way to go.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello again

I am so sorry for you loss. You are v brave, I can't imagine how hard it must have been. Cant blame you for falling off the wagon. Big hugs xx

I am on My fitnesspal. I honestly couldnt stay on the diet without it. I have lost a stone in the last year and am at my 2nd smallest weight. The first being my wedding so I wont beat that! If you ladies join there is a function that when you complete your dairies you can share then for you 'friends' to see. This can be useful as you know everyone will see what youve eaten so are stricter. If you ladies join let me know and ill pm my details. Plus it'll help us see what we each eat and get more ideas for meals etc..

momo, yes I use a lot of WW stuff xx

I have been charting using bbt since March, I have a short LP though I am having fertility tests this month so test it. I have about 6-9 days between ov and af.

I did start ttc in Sept but used lime douche and obv didnt get pregnant. I then stopped due to my cycles.

What suppliments are you ladies taking? When are you starting them? Is your hubby taking any?

I will be taking antihystamines and baby asprin every 2 days. I may also take some others. Hubby will be taking LR but only 1 a day as when he had 2 a day his teeth hurt!!??Also abstaining and going for 1 attempt. Still not sure if to lime douche again... xx

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also what totals are you sticking to?

I am having 30g fat or under and 40g protein or under. I dont count anything else. I am trying to stick to 1200 cals but it varies between 1000-1200 a day.

Im not a dream member or bought a plan. I didnt want to get too obsessed with it all and fear I will if I do either of those things x

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    MrsM17 I love that idea about myfitnesspal, the only people on mine are my mum & sister! I will def pm you my log in details!

I have a short LP too, I am hoping to god its the result of my loss, I was almost 17 weeks pregnant

I had a miscarriage once before & needed a D&C, I bled between my period for almost 8 months, as soon as it stopped I got pg again.

My hubby is taking Olive Leaf as its not a good idea for him to take LR.

I'm defo doing the antihistamines, I always have a lot of CM, and the baby aspirin every 3 days for now will increase as I go.

I dont know what my total fat intake for the day is, I need to start keeping track of it, We get paid next week so I think I will buy some foods to keep me on track with the totals then.

I was considering going for the fertility tests myself, I have had a mild pcos diagnosis many years ago, but been pregnant 5 times since, but privately it costs a fortune which I cant justify right now. The NHS would possibly eventually help me but it would take forever & with three children they can be quite unaccomodating

I do recommend the personalised sway plan though, I've read through mine a few times but rather than it making me obsessed its help me to know what 'is" important, there's not really a whole heap of stuff for me, its just incredibly personalised to my circumstances and history. I love it!

Praying & Swaying with GD help for a

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As promised, here are some products I am using:

Slim pasta/noodles:
    Ocado: Search Results for slim pasta

Pasta sauce:
    Ocado: Error

Low fat yoghurt:
    Ocado: Rachel's Organic Low Fat Vanilla Yogurt (Product Information)

I dont like diet coke or other drinks like that, not really a fan of sugary pop either but I have started to drink some every now and again for empty calories. I like Pret's sparkling ginger beer, appeltiser and san pellegrino lemonade if that helps anyone else.

If anyone wants to add me on myfitnesspal and have a nosey at what I eat, PM me and I will give you my details.

I am actually not finding it as hard as I thought I would (hopefully I am doing it right), I do miss fish and meat already but I will have it 2-3 times a week. I had trout last night and was on 64g protein for the day. Next cheat day will be friday.

pinkpls - really sorry to hear about your loss. sending healthy dust your way.

I will be starting to TTC in January so anyone still TTC then I will be around to be cycle buddies.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Steph, thanks so much for the slim pasta info!

I know i'm eating more than i should pasta wise, that is a wicked alternative! thanks

Praying & Swaying with GD help for a

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the tips STEPHK!! XX
    MOMO, I think WW are a great idea now after reading up on the calories e.t.c, think I will be trying loads of WW products

I've been advised in my personalized plan only to take folic acid, fiber and antihistamine supplements as all the others may affect my thyroid. I suffered with an overactive thyroid after having my 1st DS, but been ok since 2011, but Atomic advised me not to take the others, vitex etc in case it flares up my thyroid again.

We are aiming for hubby doing FR on his own for 7-10 days prior to O and then 1 attempt at pos OPK. He has been advised to take cranberry and LR and to drop meat and fish, eat Soy and to have hot baths prior to DTD and to wear tight undies!!!.

Think I will register with my fitness pal

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast