Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Girls. What supplements are you giving DH now then?. I've decided to continue with the LR and see how he goes, but can't make my mind up if to include magnesium and cranberry. Thanks

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just going to give him LR. Will try one morning and night again see if he gets side effects if he does it'll just be one a day. Im telling him to drink peppermint tea every night too but he does that a lot anyway.

I am really worried about sticking to this coming up to Xmas. I ov on Xmas day!! I sooo wwanted to really kick it up a notch on ov week but thinking ill be gaining weight which is not good. Starting to think about waiting until Jan

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks MRSM.
    Me too, I'm dreading the Xmas hols and I've only just started doing the LE diet this weekend, but I'm going to try and stick to it over Xmas. I Ov just before Xmas.
    Oh no, OV on Xmas day, it's just bad bloody timing isn't it that we are TTC in Dec!!!.

Think I'm going to struggle on this LE diet and I've only just started!!!. I'm so used to having breakfast as soon as I get up at 7am, but stuck it out until 11.00!!.
    I went shopping and must have looked like I'm obsessed, as I was studying all the ingredients on the back of everything I bought. I was in Asda for over an hour!!!.
    This is what I eat yesterday:

7.30am- Cup of de-caff tea with skimmed milk
    10.00am - Small glass of caffeine free diet coke
    11.00am- Two slices of WW bread with sugar free Jam and a Strawberry Muller Rice
    1pm - Small glass of caffeine free diet coke.
    3pm - 1 warburtons white pitta bread with philladelphia and lceburg lettuce and a handful of strawberries and rasberries.
    5pm- Small glass of caffeine free diet coke
    6.00pm - Asda mug shot pasta with veg (cauli, mushrooms) followed by a greek yoghurt.
    Also water throughout the day.

What do you think?. I don't think you are supposed to eat the pasta with the yoghurt are you, carb and protein?.
    Also, are you allowed the de-caff tea as soon as you get up?.

Thanks.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    P.S, What do you girlees think about the QUORN microwave meals as an alternative to meat?. I read the ingredients and they are low in fat and salt.

Also cereal/ breakfast bars like special k e.t.c?.
    Are we allowed raisins?.

Thanks x

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    that doesn't sound like enough to me, how much does it add up to cal/prot/fat-wise?

raisins - allowed
    cereal bars - oats tend to sway blue, but small amounts are fine as long as you don't eat them all day. cereal bars are probably better than cereal because they tend to fortify cereal with vitamins and minerals

quorn - fine as long as it's within protein limits

decaf tea in the morning - fine too
    Last edited by rainbowflower; November 11th, 2013 at 06:28 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks rainbowflower. I did add it up last night and It wasn't enough cals/ fat so I'm going to up it today.
    Are the muller Rice or Yoghurts Ok to eat with the bread in the morning?.
    They are good to fill you up until lunch!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think that sounds much. I think of it like eat normally but with quorn alternatives. I can easily eat chili rice and garlic bread in my limits xxx

In tesco today there is a whole section to quorn stuff new fake ham/chicken etc.. Most cold meat stuff. Worth a look.

Ladies made a decision tonight. We're putting ttc off untill Jan/Feb. I just want to enjoy Xmas and as this is our 2nd and last baby there's no reason to push myself in conflict. I don't want to end up stuffing my face and regretting it. I want to know i tried my very best. Still hanging around though xxxxx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks MRSM, I'll have a look in Tesco.
    You're right delaying until Jan/Feb......... enjoy Xmas xx
    I was thinking the same, but this is our 3rd and last baby so I don't want to put it off any longer as I think I will struggle re starting the diet again!!!. x

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dollych View Post
    P.S,

Also, I couldn't find Calcium and Magnesium in separate jars, they only sold them in jars of calcium and magnesium together.
    This is for DH, I'm not taking it. Do you know where they sell them separate?.
    Thanks. xx
    Sorry to board-crash but when I tried swaying IG style (before finding this fab site) I took cal/mag supps & used to buy them from Boots. I'm pretty sure that they sold them separately but this was back in 2011 & I gave them up last year. Long story....stupid IG/Shettles! GL with your sway

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Girls!!,

How's everyone doing on the LE diet???. I have to say I am finding it really hard and it's only day 4!!!. I don't usually get stressed about things, But I'm feeling myself getting a tad stressed with all this calculating every food I eat!!. It's doing my head in already!!.
    I'm using My fitness pal as some of you recommended and It's making it a lot easier. I'm within my limits on sodium, fat and protein, but always under on calories every day.
    If I eat more foods with calories in them, then I go over my limits for protein, sodium and fat aaarrrrrrgggghhhhhhhh!!!!.

Has anyone any tips on what to eat to get more calories without going over??.
    Please can you give me some tips and write down what you are eating daily so I can get an idea what to eat. I'm sticking to the foods in the LE diet plan, but it's a bit boring and I feel like I'm starving myself!!.
    All week I've been eating things like, white toast with sugar free jam, fat free yoghurts, pasta, soups, jacket potato with heinz beans (can we eat them???)
    pitta breads with lettuce, cucumber and philadelphia, quorn foods, strawberries, raspberries, apples, pears, grapes and veggie casseroles.
    Any tips will be very helpful as I'm HUNGRY!!!!!
    X

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast