Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Uk ladies..... what are you eating on the LE diet???

Hi Girls,

I was just wondering if any of you have recently started the LE diet or have had a successful Pink sway on the LE diet?.
    Could you give me some tips on what you are eating /eat on a typical day starting with your first meal of the day and any products that you are buying.
    I've purchased a personalized plan off Atomic which I am really pleased with and ready to start going, but I'm still a bit confused which foods to buy.
    Thanks so much in advance xx

2. Likes Lilawt liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My go to food was boiled white rice with a sauce, and rice cakes to snack on if i really couldn't stay away from the cupboard! Drank lots instead if snacking, decaf coffee, pop etc. The only bit I found didn't take too much effort was sticking o being veggie, and skipping breakfast. It became a challenge to last til lunch :/ Not the advice I'd give as I lost too much weight too quick! Good luck x

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you see the sample 5-day diet and pink shopping list? There is a link to it where your plan is posted.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I tend to stick to the same things,

Coffee in the morning with skimmed milk and sweetner
    I have bought low fat cup o soups well asda cheapie versions and if I am struggling to wait until lunch ill have one of these and it helps.

Lunch varies, sandwich with low fat soft cheese,salad. left over teas from the night before. Bagel with flora light etc... I also have pots of hartleys jelly and a weight watchers yogurt sometimes.

I buy ww snacks of muffins too.

Tea varies, I am still eating chicken at the moment but within the protien limits, I am going full veggie from Jan though.
    I have pittas with cheese spread, salad, fresh veggies stir fry with a microwave rice and low salt soy sauce, If ive not had much protien ill have any normal food with quorn things. WW soups and bread. I nearly always have some sunbite crisps or a ww muffin after my tea and am always under my calories for the day, usual have about 1200.

When do you start ttc?

I was v strict on the diet during sept and lost weight but we decided to hold ttc and ive been pigging out through Oct.

Back on it now from today but know ill cheat over xmas week and new yr. We start ttc again in Jan.

I also have 1 cheat day a week where I will either have pizza or some pasta. I also drink red wine xx

6. Likes paul121george liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies,
    I'm glad to see this post for UK ladies, I am struggling to know what to buy for the diet, and struggling to diet tbh.
    I am skipping breakfast, not eating until at least 11:30 for my lunch i've been having full fat veggie soups with a wholemeal pitta and some low salt butter (wholemeal as a slight tendancy to pcos)
    Dinner is either a small portion of pasta with a dairy/cheese or mushroom based sauce, with one or two portions of veggies. (i've been using those fresh filled pastas filled with either mushrooms or cheese & tomato) they are more filling and a little more interesting. plus the asda brand do two packs for £2.50 and on the LE diet they last ages!

my dessert is shape yoghurts in a toffee or chocolate flavour for something sweet or weight watchers greek yoghurts

i dont know if this is being strict enough, given that i'm having full fat or normal soups and filled pasta etc, but i believe i am staying within the limits?

i'm drinking lots of diet pepsi to keep me filled up, and tea/decaf coffee with aspartame.

opinions on my version of the diet would be appreciated, also does anyone know if there is a list of free veggies, as in veggies we can pile as much as we like of on our plate! or is that not really the way the diet works!

Praying & Swaying with GD help for a

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies, they are great tips... especially the tips for eating soups!!.
    I've got my meals planned, but they just seem a bit boring and I'm worried I won't be able to stick to it!!.
    Yes NUTHINBUTPINK, I've got the 5 day meal plan thanks, but was just wanting some tips from the uk ladies as to what products they are buying
    MRSM17 - We are starting TTC in Dec, so I haven't got long, so I need to be strict!!. Your diet sounds good
    PINKPLSPLS - I think everything is in moderation!!! I'm new to this LE diet thing, so I can't give any good tips yet!!. Are you a dream member?. They give loads of tips on there on what to eat and free foods and it works out at about £8 so it's worth joining. I joined last night, but not had time to read through it yet.
    Good luck xx
    Good luck xxx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Dolly!!!
    I am hopefully starting ttc in Dec too!! Xmas will be a struggle! I have just gotten over a loss so I am hoping my cycles recover.
    Asda sell quark cheese which is virtually fat free and for a sweet addition to pitta bread or weight watchers bagels you can have the chocolate flavour philipelphia, i believe loads of women use this one as its high in dairy low in fat!
    I am a dream member, i bought the fabulous personalised swaying plan & the 21 day, i just know for myself i have truoble sticking to planned diets so i am trying to modify mine to suit me. Plus i love soup in the cold weather! I am watching the contents and choosing veggie / mushroom or meat free broths with a pitta so as a whole lunch meal they are fairly low in calories.
    I'm not being as restrictive with sodium, just cutting out of using it for any cooking & never adding it to food. I have started buying salt free butter though.

Maybe we xan be pink ttc cycle buddies!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sound great ladies

I am so so tempted to start ttc from Dec too...I just worry I will go awol over my 2 weeks off work...

Will see what happens xx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww I'm so sorry for your loss Pinkplspls, it's so hard isn't it. Hopefully everything will be ok for you this time xx Yes I would love to be ttc cycle buddies
    I'm starting the diet this weekend. I've got 6 weeks until my first attempt.......so excited, but dreading it as well because it will just be near Christmas and I'm usually a little piggy over Christmas. I'm determined though to do everything I can as we want a little princess so much. We've got 2 boys who we love to bits, but want a girl so much to complete our family and this is our last child.
    How long have you been on the diet?. I keep thinking 6 weeks isn't enough time for me, but I don't think I could do it for longer than 3 months!!!. I conceived my boys in less than 3 months so we will see what happens!!.

Mrsm17, yes give it a go in December too, we can all be ttc buddies and be gutted together that we can't pig out!!!!
    xx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I started about 3 weeks ago when I got my swaying plan from Automic, the first week i was really good, then last week/weekend i was really awful. i've been up & down emotionally over my loss. it was a little boy so at first i thought maybe it was meant to be, as i so long for a daughter (i have three boys, the youngest are twins) but it really hit me hard last week & i've been eating way to much for comfort.
    i'm trying to get back on it this week. i've been good with the skipping breakfast part, drinking lots of diet coke instead, but my family have been taking me out for meals to try to cheer me up, so thats got to stop! its the twins second birthday on friday then my little boys fourth so i need to try to resit their cakes!!

i find dieting really really hard anyway, i've always eaten so much! so its going to be a real challenge!

lets hope i can stick to it!

do you monitor your cycles? i am gonna start using the persona ovulation monitor so i cah hopefully pinpoint my exact ovulation and i reckon my first attempt will be in jan now, i concieved both my oldest DS and my twins in march so i'm scared of trying then! xxx

fingers crossed for all of us, maybe being diet buddies will help us out more!

is anyone using my fitness pal to help keep up with the diet totals

13. Thanks Ebisit thanked for this post
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast