Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How bad would it be if i did frequent bedding???

Hi ive been ttc for a year several attempts with 1 attempt at positive opk etc im not ttc at the moment im having a break starting again after xmas but sick of waiting i so want a baby especially a girl would it ruin my sway to bed everyday? I know 1 attempt is getting best results but im not getting pregnant what should i do any advise please i dont want to ttc all next year like i have this year i possibly have adenomyosis which if i do means from what o have read that i should ttc asap as it gets worse with time possibly leading to be infertile, however i might not have this doc cant be sure the reason im not conceiving could be just down to diet etc also 2 of my boys were 1 off attempts 1 was frequent bedding with a 1 attempt the second was oops on ov day with 6 day abstain my middle boy was 6 day abstain followed by 3 days of dtd! X x x
    2002 2007 2009 would love a to join my family in 2014 but happy with another !!! X x x

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can tell you this. With both of my boys, they were the result of frequent bd- I means LOTS for several days in a row (haha but you needed to know that!) It is very possible to get a girl from frequent bd'ing- many women have done it!
    B married to T

Mommy to (2011) (2013) (2014) ...They are my world!!

Thank you GOD, Atomic, and everyone here at Gender Dreaming for blessing my family with a HEALTHY BABY GIRL<33

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you've gone on swaying for a year, then you need to add attempts. I don't want anyone going on for that long not getting pregnant.

I personally don't think the answer is to have sex every day either, that's actually not best odds of conception etiher. I recommend SMEP and you can read about that here: Sperm Meets Egg Plan
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ^^^YES! I had been doing 3 attempts in 24 hours for a long time, and when I told my RE this she told me to stop immediately! MAX once a day for fertility, and every other day is better.
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank-you for your replys im quite happy to ttc in jan/feb with lower odds of conception if it still ups my chance of a girl but come march i will keep up diet and exercise but will do spem but for jan and feb should i bed every 4 days or dtd from af to after ive ovulated which would be more girl friendly i know bedding everyday would lower sperm count and i expect dh is quite fertile as he's 31 fit and healthy and could easily manage everyday!? My friend who is pregnant at the moment dtd from cd10 to cd21 with a positive opk on cd19 and conceived a girl!
    2002 2007 2009 would love a to join my family in 2014 but happy with another !!! X x x

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry smep not spem! X

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by poppys5 View Post
    Thank-you for your replys im quite happy to ttc in jan/feb with lower odds of conception if it still ups my chance of a girl but come march i will keep up diet and exercise but will do spem but for jan and feb should i bed every 4 days or dtd from af to after ive ovulated which would be more girl friendly i know bedding everyday would lower sperm count and i expect dh is quite fertile as he's 31 fit and healthy and could easily manage everyday!? My friend who is pregnant at the moment dtd from cd10 to cd21 with a positive opk on cd19 and conceived a girl!
    We don't have enough data to say for sure as to whether frequent BD thru O versus BD every 4 days is more pink friendly. Just not enough info and it probably varies by individual anyway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ