Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

help I can't stop eating chocolate!

I'm having a bad day today. In general though I'm good I don't eat salty foods or meat, etc but I can't keep away from chocolate. I'm good in the day but by the evening i can't help it!

I'm going to be really good tomorrow! Does anyone else have this problem?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    STOP... WALK AWAY... IT HAS POISIN IN IT... THE CAT PEED ON IT...
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I went nuts for a few days on very bad foods... I told myself one meal wouldn't hurt but it did and I was very bad for almost 4 days. Eating tons of food and very bad boy foods.

I just tell myself that I am killing my daughter and it works for me... I made lunch for the kids and then ate some lovely girl friendly foods. I am doing so much better at psyching myself out.

We all can eat tons of chocolate when we are preg and holding our baby girls.
    Last edited by purplepoet20; June 2nd, 2011 at 05:01 PM.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh thanks. Tomorrow is another day I am going to say that about killing my daughter to myself it might help! I think I might post my daily food on here it might make me be better behaved!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It helps me to right a menu on the frig so I can be reminded when and what I get to eat next. After the first few days it got easier and after a few weeks I was in total control. But finally only 1 mth to go before TTC and I am counting down the days until I hope I can eat the foods I crave.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a problem with the munchies at night too - I'm good all day, eat a girl-friendly supper...then I start craving EVERYTHING as soon as I sit down to watch TV. So far I've kept away from chocolate, though I have had licorice a couple of times to satisfy my sweet craving. I usually end up overindulging in strawberries, raspberries or green grapes to try to fill myself enough so that I won't reach for something salty or chocolatey.

I think we should start a thread where we post what we ate that day - I know it would help keep me accountable.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will start one!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I´m the same, I crave in the evening in front of the tv too, trying to distract myself with computer or crochet/cross-stitch, it helps a little. I force myself to have some yoghurt or a sugarfree tiny mint before anything else.
    During the day I´m doing good, skipping breakfast since yesterday, that´s a lot easier than I immagined.
    About the chocolate, don´t buy it! I hid leftover eastern chocolate from the kids in the basement (for me not for them! lol).
    My MIL gave the boys a big bag of smarties the other week, hid those too, but it was too tempting, I went down to eat them, so I had to throw them away, had to pour them out of the bag in the trash or I would fish the bag out off the bin I´m so pathetic
    6 3
    swayed for a

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats like me its not my food its the boys or chocolate that I was bought-ahh I have no self control. But I'm being good today.

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic said White chocolate is better than milk so maybe keep some White chocolate buttons for an emergency! If you find it hard to resist generally put treats in box with pink ribbon to remind you why you're doing this nasty diet very time you're tempted!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast