Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hmm, I would think the fiber is ok, but I buy into the whole "low nutrient theory" when swaying girl, so I would probably opt out of that extra fiber in favor of just having lower amounts of nutrients during the sway
    = One little prince! (2008) and
    Two little princesses (2010) (2013) successful girl sways

(my chart) http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/234f4a

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fiber is good though because it actually helps remove nutrients from your digestive tract that would otherwise be absorbed into the body. Fiber itself isn't a nutrient, it's just a sponge. It soaks up fat and fat soluble vitamins like A and D.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gosh I wish I'd known about fiber So many interesting things on this site.

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For me it was Diet Yogurt & Cranberry Juice... they were the main things I lived on
    Me & Hubby (32)
    + 3 & our Butterfly Princess
    October '10
    GS TTC

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For me it's online food logging...This isn't really a product but a very useful tool to manage my diet. I use MyFitnessPal.com (I love their food database) but there are many other free logging sites out there. It makes it foolproof to maintain your diet by letting you know your calcium, sodium, etc. intake. I don't log anymore since after a few weeks, I new exactly how much of what I could eat. It's a great tool to get you started on your sway. Online food logging is also how I lost 23 lbs last summer.
    Last edited by Out of the Blue; May 22nd, 2011 at 05:01 PM.
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Found a few more goodies for you guys!

Safeway flavored rice cakes (sounds like these are also sold at Vons) - low fat, low protein, low cal, and some of the flavors are very low in sodium as well. They have buttered popcorn, kettlecorn, marshmallow, caramel, sour cream and onion, cheddar, yogurt and berry, and chocolate. I didn't like the chocolate but the rest were decent, and the sour cream, cheddar, and yogurt flavors were downright good.

Bumblebee fat free tuna salad meal on the go - Ok this has a TON of sodium BUT if you are traveling somewhere and need a quick meal, it's way better than anything you can get in a restaurant. You can always eat 1/2 of it or toss the crackers and put the tuna salad onto unsalted crackers or matzo. Fat free and only 7 g protein. http://www.bumblebee.com/products/De...8&productID=60

Ocean Spray "On the Go" powdered drink mix - These are little Kool-Aid type packets that are sweetened with aspartame, that are designed to be added to a standard water bottle when you're out and about. I liked the taste better than Crystal Light and I like that I didn't have to make an entire pitcher to drink them (fridge space is at a premium around here.) I also mixed a packet with seltzer water and made a sparkling cran drink that was pretty dang tasty. They have 0% juice so all flavors are ok, even the grape and lemonade. They are cran-flavored so who knows, maybe that helps for psychological reasons LOL!!! They do have a lot of Vit. C so if you're going for lower nutrients, you should take that into account but as part of an overall sway, I think they're great!! http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&key...l_4911wax30l_e

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A cup of Rice Milk each day is helping my get by. The brand I'm drinking is 365 (Whole Foods) brand Unsweetened Rice Milk. It's only 45 cals & is low in fat, & protein. The sodium isn't too bad, especially for 1 cup. Also there's 6 grams of fiber & 20% of your daily value of Calcium. I'm searching for another brand with similar nutritional values but haven't found one yet. I think it's easy to make your own rice milk, especially if you have a magic bullet type thing. That way it would probably be even lower in sodium.

I also found some great cheese which only has 35 mg of sodium. It's Trader Joe's brand Lacey Swiss & Colby Marbled Cheese. It's not as low fat as I'd like but I can usually make it work in my daily fat levels. I didn't know there was cheese out there w/such low sodium levels but now I'm finding a lot if I search and read labels. I think Swiss cheese is usually the lowest in sodium of the cheese out there that I've found. I never ate cheese before this diet but have added a bit into my diet along w/greek non-fat plain yogurt.

If I find more widely carried brands, I'll edit and add to this post.
    Last edited by Out of the Blue; May 22nd, 2011 at 05:08 PM.
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also LOVE rice milk. I really do.

Philly Swirls popsicles - 48 calories, no fat, no protein, and only 5mg of sodium. Plus they're colorful and pretty, so you feel like you're eating something kinda fun on the TTC pink diet. Looks like they also have some with fake sugar that are only 14 calories!!!!

http://www.phillyswirl.com/products.html

oooo look at the fudge ones! 57 calories!!! I think those would be perfect for the occasional undeniable craving for choc.

ETA - wow just reading a bit more about the company, they are also perfect for families with food allergies and it sounds like they are actually designed for that purpose. Their factories have no peanuts/tree nuts.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; June 4th, 2011 at 05:56 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gluten free pasta.
    It has 5 g protein instead of the 11g of normal pasta.
    I never really tracked my foods as I was feeling I did okay, a few days ago I calculated a typical day for me just for fun and found out I actually get 36 g protein with just 820 cals!
    So I decided to eat less couscous and more rice and gluten-free pasta, to get in more cals without protein going over 40 gr.
    6 3
    swayed for a

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    When I was swaying pink, I loved the Yoplait Light yogurt. They are fat-free and sweetened with aspartame.

http://www.yoplait.com/products/yoplait-light-yogurt

ETA - the Cinnamon Roll flavor is actually pretty tasty.
    I am so not happy they don't sell this in Canada! I keep seeing the commercials with all the diff yummy flavours

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast