Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Some fabulous tips here! I also do the MyFitnessPal as it now scans barcodes and brings up all the product detail including the various nutrient values. When you log your food into the program, it will give you a daily summary of the amount of nutrients you have consumed so I can see where I'm at with my sodium, protein, fat intakes etc. I'm interested in the Aveda cream mentioned earlier - has anyone tried anything similar?? And Yoplait is UNREAL!!!
    2 x
    ITS A GIRL!!!!!

Thankyou genderdreaming!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SA77 View Post
    I am so not happy they don't sell this in Canada! I keep seeing the commercials with all the diff yummy flavours
    I'm sorry! Bum deal!

The blueberry cobbler is also really good. Now my husband is hooked on them. He eats more of them than I do! (I don't know why he wouldn't do any of these things when we were actually swaying PINK!!)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    When I was swaying pink, I loved the Yoplait Light yogurt. They are fat-free and sweetened with aspartame.

http://www.yoplait.com/products/yoplait-light-yogurt

ETA - the Cinnamon Roll flavor is actually pretty tasty.
    Quick question...The yoplait I find where I live has gelatin in it. Is there enough in there that I should avoid it or would it be okay a few times a week? I just had Red Velvet Cake yoplait last night and it was sooooo good. I'm on a hunt for yummy flavors w/out gelatin....
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    THe amount of gelatin in the Yoplait is very very tiny. You would go over on protein/sodium/potassium intake before you ran any risk of getting a lot of gelatin.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am new here and have a stupid question, but have heard that antihistamines are helpful when TTC girl? Is that true?
    Thank you so very much.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    May I ask just how much calcium a day I should be aiming for? WOuld 3 servings of cottage cheese with splenda daily do the trick? I am so confused as to what else I should be eating (legumes, leafy green veggies-lettuce, i presume? and white fish. and milk. ARGH- I am so sorry but this is all so confusing. Do any of you suggest a diet I could buy online or how I can access the IG diet or "low everything" diets you mention? Many thanks!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopingforagal View Post
    May I ask just how much calcium a day I should be aiming for? WOuld 3 servings of cottage cheese with splenda daily do the trick? I am so confused as to what else I should be eating (legumes, leafy green veggies-lettuce, i presume? and white fish. and milk. ARGH- I am so sorry but this is all so confusing. Do any of you suggest a diet I could buy online or how I can access the IG diet or "low everything" diets you mention? Many thanks!
    Hey, hoping...All this stuff is so overwhelming isn't it! Depending on which diet you do, the answers to your questions will be different. The IG diet is from a different site (InGender) and it seems to work for some. The Low Everything diet is newer and its basis stems from a few really credible studies (found in the Dream Member's Section which I explained a bit about below).

Here's a quick overview the Low Everything (LE) diet:

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Nutshell version (the version in the Dream Members section is much more complete) -

Calories - 1500-1800
    Protein - around 40-50 grams
    Fat - between 25-60 grams of fat depending on caloric intake, 20-30% of cals from fat
    Sodium - 700-1000 mg

FOODS THAT ARE ALLOWED ON THIS DIET THAT ARE STRICLY FORBIDDEN IN OTHERS - vinegar, lemon (just the addition of these two foods will make it MUCH easier to stick to the low-sodium aspect of the diet), tomato, potato, bananas, and most fruits and vegetables, esp. the lower nutrient ones.

FOODS THAT ARE LIMITED IN THIS DIET THAT ARE ALLOWED ON OTHERS - Eggs, dairy, beans, and nuts should be limited. Dark, highly nutritious fruits and vegetables should be limited, as should whole grains due to their nutrient content. Meats should be avoided as much as is possible.

I do hope people will consider becoming Dream Members, because it keeps the site up and running without having to resort to ads. The FGD and my LE and HE Diets are in there, plus I'm making a third diet called the "In Betweener" diet for people to use prior to when they want to sway and/or for people who are scared to cut back so much to sway pink and/or for vegetarians who want to sway blue. Plus I post all the recipes from my three cookbooks I am working on in the DM section.
    As Atomic said, there's a lot of stuff in the Dream Member's section and it's a private place for the members to get to know eachother a bit better and chat. You can join by clicking the big pink button at the top of the page on the left side. It says "Become a Dream Member". I suggest joining as you'll get lots more info (and support!) and it's only $12 per yr (which I think is rather reasonable). I hope this helps!
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopingforagal View Post
    I am new here and have a stupid question, but have heard that antihistamines are helpful when TTC girl? Is that true?
    Thank you so very much.
    For girl swayers, Zyrtec is taken around O time to help dry up some of the CM (cervical mucus). I'll try to find a link to help you out and repost it here....

Okay...found it!
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...ELP-TTC-A-GIRL
    Last edited by Out of the Blue; November 11th, 2011 at 09:59 AM.

9. Thanks Mariola thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ootb!! Great answer!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    is there a UK version of Zyrtec, had got sudafed but that link mentions about not taking it with baby asprin

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast