Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Should we add another attempt?

I really need some advice...

We are TTC pink. I am currently on CD 15. I was super sick in the first week of this cycle (throat infection) and had to take antibiotics. After a few days feeling better I had a bad cold this week. I usually get a positive OPK on CD 11 or 12 but this cycle they were all absolutely negative until yesterday. I had no CM, I actually felt very dry. I was thinking I might not O this month, due to being so sick over the past two weeks.

We DTD last night around midnight, I also did J&D.

This afternoon i suddenly had an almost positive OPK und noticed some EWCM (never have much since after my pregnancy). And I can also feel those typical pre-ovulation-cramps. Im am pretty sure that I am gonna get a positive OPK tonight oder tomorrow. Would you add in another attempt?

I might have to add that I did get BFNs for the past three months. Once we DTD on the day of positive OPK, the other two times were one day before positive OPK. I am getting a bit frustrated because our son was a "one hit wonder" on our very first attempt (one attempt after a 7 day abstain btw, but didn´t sway back then) So I really feel very tempted to add another attempt to get better chances of pregnancy. I kind of feel that with J&D last night and me being so dry there won´t be enough surviving swimmers that could make it to the egg. On the other hand I am really really hoping for a girl as this will be our last baby.

I have been on the LE diet since march. Not very strict I have to admit and always on the upper limits of the guidelines, but I do skip breakfast and only eat meat like once a month. I don´t do exercise. Oh and DH took a hot shower a few hours before our attempt (don´t know if this still has any effect).

So what would you do, any advice?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would stick with the attempt you did last night. I know you're getting frustrated but one attempt is really getting great results for swaying girl. You don't know, it might work this month!!
    praying and swaying

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If your first attempt was CD14 and you are ready to get pg I would do another attempt on CD17 but absolutely not another before then. The most conservative advice for pink would be to not attempt again.
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i would stick to one attempt for pink
    5yrs old
    3yrs old

waiting for

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ditto what blue bonnet said, I ended up doing that this month its attempt no.4 for me! Good luck with your decision xx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd prob. stick with one HOWEVER 2 has not been that much worse than one attempt, so if it's in your heart to try again, there is no wrong answer here.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks a lot for your feedback :-)

The OPK didn´t turn positive until yesterday evening (CD 17). We DTD again this morning (with J&D), so we had a second attempt after 3.5 days. I still only have a very small amount of EWCM and feel very dry, so it´s probably not easy for the little swimmers to survive inside my body. I´m glad we had the 2nd attempt.

I think we might change to DTD every 4 days next months, these OPKS going are really stressing me out.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    after 3.5 days that is near enough to every 4 days so I'd feel good about that.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ