Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Where/When to Post Sway Attempt

So we had our first attempt last night, I am SO excited. It was a very full day as not only did we get a positive OPK but we also got accepted an offer on our house and my oldest came down with a virus. 2 outta three right?

Anyway, I want to write down my sway so I don't forget anything during the 2WW, plus life is about to get seriously more hectic with finding a new house to buy and moving so, when and where do we post sways? After a positive pregnancy test? After every attempt and then update when positive? When do we fill out the survey?

I was looking around but found nothing immediately forthcoming. Thank you so much in advance!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We generally do not log sways until you get a BFP. That system is located here-

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...sway-info.html
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums