Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Confused Needing input for my first sway!

Hi! I hope this is the right place to post this I'm really hoping for a daughter this time. Can anyone provide me with a little guidance with my sway? Is it enough? Do I have anything wrong? I feel so overwhelmed by all the information. Here's what I'm thinking so far...

for me- magnesium, calcium, cranberry supplements. Considering vitex. Are these all okay to take together?... Also, peppermint tea, skipping breakfast, cutting out sugar from my diet. ion fans, lunaception. Coffee? No coffee?

DH- drinking light soy milk, alcohol... what else?? lots of coffee? Frequent release for 7-10 days prior, Sudafed/antihistamines at time of attempt (both of us?) Hot tub prior. Should he take supplements like cranberry or peppermint too? LR seems to be a bit risky. He's only 30 though.

Any input would be very appreciated. I'm so excited. TIA!!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also- I quit taking my multivitamin and I currently exercise and plan on stepping it up to crazy levels I'm 5'6" about 135lbs so I don't think I can lose a ton but I could exercise away some of my muscle mass, while eating less protein altogether. I think DH would consider taking LR if he didn't have to taste the licorice!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer23 View Post
    Also- I quit taking my multivitamin and I currently exercise and plan on stepping it up to crazy levels I'm 5'6" about 135lbs so I don't think I can lose a ton but I could exercise away some of my muscle mass, while eating less protein altogether. I think DH would consider taking LR if he didn't have to taste the licorice!

Hi just wanted to say hi as I have just joined and later this year we plan to sway for a girl, we have two lovely boys at mo but i am keen to complete our family with a little pink bundle!

There is so much info it's quite complicated and contradictory so it's v scary! When do u plan to start? I think diet and ph levels are main focus!

Be good to keep in touch x

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Elaine0073 View Post
    Hi just wanted to say hi as I have just joined and later this year we plan to sway for a girl, we have two lovely boys at mo but i am keen to complete our family with a little pink bundle!

There is so much info it's quite complicated and contradictory so it's v scary! When do u plan to start? I think diet and ph levels are main focus!

Be good to keep in touch x

Hi! I have 2 boys as well #3 will be our last. I'm hoping to start trying soon!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello there and welcome I'm ttc pink as well. I will say this. Atomic advises against calcium and mag. As she (and most of us) believe they sway blue. Any extra vitamins and minerals just help you're overall chance for boy. I'm taking fiber antihistamines aspirin twice a week folic acid vitex and saw palmetto. Dh is taking lr and aspirin 3x a week. Plus low everything diet
    04-08-2010 10-24-2011 due 12/07/2014 (my birthday!) with my beautiful my prayers have been answered!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Prayingpink View Post
    Hello there and welcome I'm ttc pink as well. I will say this. Atomic advises against calcium and mag. As she (and most of us) believe they sway blue. Any extra vitamins and minerals just help you're overall chance for boy. I'm taking fiber antihistamines aspirin twice a week folic acid vitex and saw palmetto. Dh is taking lr and aspirin 3x a week. Plus low everything diet

Hi and thanks for your response!! I've suspected for awhile (since before ever ttc) that I'm estrogen dominant. I was hoping the magnesium would help since I believe it breaks down excess estrogen? Maybe I should skip the peppermint tea for me since it's estrogenic? Am I wrong to put so much emphasis on my hormone balance? Is diet and ph more significant? I am going to try to keep my blood sugar down through diet.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Diet is most important. But atomic will be of more help with the estrogen dominance. If it does indeed help with that it might be worth keeping. Atomic will always tell you if you need something for overall health be sure to take it no matter what every baby deserves a healthy mama the pep tea is thought that it might raise estrogen so idk I think you should leave that one. Why were you taking it? Traditionally it's to lower testosterone. If that's why you want to lower testosterone then I'd suggest saw palmetto instead because you don't risk the rise of estrogen. Try not to worry much about ph. I know it's hard to drop something that was once believed to be so important but it actually not really proven. It's something for us to obsess over and cause us to raise our testosterone levels swaying boy. Try to focus on low everything diet and go from there. If something stresses you out drop it. Don't risk high testosterone for something that might not sway very well if at all. Good luck
    04-08-2010 10-24-2011 due 12/07/2014 (my birthday!) with my beautiful my prayers have been answered!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much! I can't really remember why I thought about peppermint tea, but maybe i should give that to DH instead

What about progesterone creams?

I'm also breastfeeding my 20 month old about 3x a day. I think I read on here that it sways pink, but I've also read that while breastfeeding, prolactin levels are high which suppresses progesterone. So I'm confused about what way breastfeeding sways and why.
    DS#2 was conceived while breastfeeding DS1, (and while losing that baby weight.)
    Last edited by Stargazer23; January 30th, 2014 at 02:30 PM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can use progesterone cream if you'd like however I'd be careful with it. For one we aren't convinced high progesterone sways pink. Two if you get bfp while using it you need to becareful with how you stop using it. Breast feeding isn't a magic bullet (nothing is) but it does sway pink. I can't remember why since it doesn't apply to me so I kinda discarded it from my memory lol. But I know it does sway pink. I believe (plz correct me if I'm wrong lady's) that it's be cause breast feeding takes nutrients from your bady and uses extra calories to make the milk supply. So it kinda goes along with the low everything idea. In the low nutrient and calories and low glucose sways girl.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel really worried that I am going to get all this wrong! There is so much information I really am not sure what is for the best?? Will a personalised plan tell me exactly what to do to increase my chances most??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast