Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Clomid cycle #1 and first attempt - does this plan sound okay or too much?

I'd love some input regarding our impending first attempt if anybody can let me know if this sounds okay?

I've just been given a script for clomid (yay!) and it's all ready to go. I'm thinking of starting tomorrow which will be cycle day 3. We're planning on DTD every 4 days from day 8 aiming for one attempt in fertile window. I'll use repHresh the night before attempt, Zyrtec for me the morning of attempt, DH taking sudafed 2 hours before attempt then having a hot bath (and me a hot shower) and using a little sylk whilst DTD. I was also planning on having our window open and having a lavender candle and salt lamp on while we BD.

Does that sound okay or overkill? Remember I'll be taking clomid as of tomorrow but it is our first attempt (after being on LE diet & supps since Oct 2013). My BMI is now nudging under 18 so can't afford to lose anymore on diet (haven't been able to exercise due to weight loss) so we do want to fall pretty quickly but also want to give this our best shot possible.

I'd love some feedback on our plan for this month, I'm getting a bit nervous now that the time is drawing near!

Thanks so much xx

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's always best to start out as strict as possible with lots of sway tactics and slowly taper off after a few BFNs. But with clomid,you've only got a few months you can be on it so you've got to be a bit more strategic. Diet is most important so keep that up. I don't know how fertile your situation is or the reason you were prescribed clomid, but Zyrtec plus rephresh might be too much of a good thing, since clomid will dry you up as well. Hoping atomic will chime in. I would see how much CM you have leading up to O. If there's still a lot despite he clomid you may want to include Zyrtec but if you're pretty dry then Zyrtec may be overkill, same with repHresh. Or you could try everything this month but be prepared to drop things if you get a BFN.
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Carmella, I appreciate your reply. I initially wanted to do everything and have a super strict sway this first month but when I looked at everything I realised it might be too much with clomid (which is why I'm looking for other opinions). I don't want to be on clomid for too long, I've just had a very weak two day period when I usually bleed heavily for 7 days, for some reason it looks like my lining is already weakened and I haven't even started clomid.

I'm down to 50 kilos now and my pH has stayed around 4/4.4 for months. My last cycle was 45 days long and I've never been able to pinpoint a pos OPK so I'm inclined to think I'm getting pretty infertile so maybe need to drop something to have any chance at all?

Maybe Zyrtec will just be a rescue only so I won't take it if I'm pretty dry already.

Thanks again for your help xx
    Last edited by Flowergirl; February 4th, 2014 at 02:50 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it looks perfect for first month out on Clomid and then if BFN this month, you'll have it in your system for the second go-round and then we can adjust to be more lax at that time!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's always an option to take Zyrtec as a rescue only!

I think the lighter period can be a side effect of lower estrogen from diet and actually may be affiliated with better odds of a girl. The month I got my daughter I also had a really light period and had the month before too.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Woo hoo! Thank you Atomic. Love that the initial plan looks good for month one and LOVE that the lighter period is reminiscent of your pre-DD conception! Feeling at ease and ready to give our first attempt a shot in about one weeks time yay! Thank you! x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If u do all tha u won't get pregnant. Don't use sylk and no zrytec . I read a ton of sways who had boys and used zrytec. I heard rephresh if u must use with clomid should be I think sooner then a day. Look at maple's sway she used clomid & rephresh had twin girls. Most people don't take zrytec. U r so dry u don't need zrytec trust me but u can use rephresh as back up. gL
    March 17, 2011 Mommy to my handsome son
    May 22, 2014 Mommy to my beautiful daughter

Dreams can come true!!
    Swayed for a girl using Clomid and it worked!

I wanted to thank Atomic & GD for being so supportive & guiding me via emails daily through my sway! I could of not of done it without you Atomic!! I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world!! Thank you so much!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the reason it looks like Zyrtec doesn't work is that lots if people do lazy sways and just rely on Zyrtec alone and they get opposites and that messes up the numbers. But Zyrtec will get rid of EWCM which we know sways blue.
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for your info GT77. I had a read of Maple's sway and it looks like she used sylk and antihistamine but dropped repHresh. What is it that repHresh does exactly? Maple also BD everyday for 5 days in the lead up to O.. now I'm thinking there would be NO hope of falling with all the things I had planned! I would really like to fall this month but I don't want to regret not doing everything I can to have my girl.. Did you take clomid GT77?
    Last edited by Flowergirl; February 6th, 2014 at 01:29 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast