Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Feeling down and impatient today

I know it's just "one of those days" but I'm feeling so crappy and disheartened today.

We've only been trying to sway for 3 weeks now and only on the LE diet for 1 week and only just started Supps, but I also know im at that time of the month when we could be ttc and it's so hard not to and knowing we still have to wait and continue to diet for at least another month or two to increase our chances of a girl! I just want to eat something "off plan", start worrying about pregnancy tests instead of ovulation tests, and be pregnant already...and it seems so far away still.

I don't know how some of you kept this up for 8-12months! I'm way too impatient! Lol!!

I know I have to just keep thinking of that little pink bundle, I will hopefully be holding in my arms one day.
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey mum of six,
    I hear you and feel your pain! Was it fast to conceive your boys? I conceived mine the first time we tried both times so I have not even had a 2WW week spoilt I know !!I just my first BFN and was down for a day as I was so over the diet and feeling dizzy and hating not being able to eat breakfast. All I can say is wierdly this month has been better I am sort of use to not having breakfast now and don't get those awful hunger pains that I use to get.

Love to hear what some of the ladies say that have been on the diet a little longer?

Hope that helps but I am sure everyone on this site has had one of those days!
    big hugs! xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I mean I did have a 2 WW but I sort of knew I was pregnant both times so it wasn't that bad

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks kitkat, and yeah we were the same with our boys, it didn't take any trying at all and I "knew" I was pregnant before I even tested. It's a joke amongst people we know that my husband and I just have to walk past each other to get pregnant! Lol!

I've never been a breakfast eater, and could easily not eat all day, but it's funny cause since I've started the LE diet I want breakfast and I'm hungry!

I was doing ok though and wasn't feeling deprived and actually enjoying some meals we'd come up with to fit into the diet, but I today I just feel "blah" and the end seems far away and not even with a 100% guarantee!

Thanks for your reply though, makes me feel better that I'm not the only one who's had these days.
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I go up and down struggling just wanting to be pg then flip to putting off trying! I struggle some days mainly weekends. I find if I have a cheat once a week it helps a lot x
    born 2012

Swayed but got my beautiful 2015

Looking into going HT

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Remember, there are no forbidden foods on LE Diet, and cheating is not only allowed but encouraged. So if you're dying for something, HAVE it. It's the overall totals of the day that count and not eating a particular food once in a while.

It's so much better to decide to have a planned cheat when you need to, than to try and white-knuckle it through eating rice cakes or whatever, then end up saying "eh screw it" and cheat anyway. Then you've eaten whatever you ate to start off with, and then cheated on top of that!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ