Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

At home workouts

Hi lady's. I've been on the le diet since end of December and haven't been working out. I've hit a wall with weight loss and think it would be benifical to add in some excersise. I do think I can do 60 mins a few times a week but not so sure bout 6-7 days a week. Or 30 mins 6-7 times a week I may be able to manage that. Anyway should I try it or just stick with the couch potato approach? I'd like to try the 30 day shred but is that too boy friendly? What workout DVDs do you lady's prefer for ttc girl?
    04-08-2010 10-24-2011 due 12/07/2014 (my birthday!) with my beautiful my prayers have been answered!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is recommended to do cardio exercise for a full hour. Initially it was said 6 days a week but it could still sway to do 4 or 5. Most ladies are sticking to 6 days a week. It needs to be an hour because after 45 minutes the body really goes into fat burning mode. cardio is the necessary exercise because it doesn't "build" muscle and higher testosterone like other exercises. We are suppose to avoid strength building things.

Examples would be stationary or real biking, running, power walking, treadmill walking. A lot of ladies use the Walk away the pounds DVDs.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you I think I'll look into walk away the pounds. I'm not a runner as it's way too hard on me knees and aggravates previous injuries.
    04-08-2010 10-24-2011 due 12/07/2014 (my birthday!) with my beautiful my prayers have been answered!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't run either...I have terrible knees too. I have mostly been doing power walking and it has been great!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When I was exercising I did Zumba on my Xbox Kinect, it was over an hour and doable after the kids went to bed. The only problem was then I could never go to bed on time because I'd have so much energy.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you lady's! I just did walk away the pounds and my legs are throbbing lol. I think I'll do walk away the pounds and power walking switching day to day. If love to do Zumba but I don't have a kinect but maybe I'll YouTube it lol. I appreciate you girls taking time to help me out

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the 60 min. is more important than the 7 days a week, if you could manage 4 or 5 days instead that would still probably be ok. If it's only going to be 2-3 times a week I feel less confident in that amount.

I like Walk away the pounds for TTC pink, it's very easy to do!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Prayingpink,

I love the 30DS - Jillian M is awesome my favorite trainor-her DVD workouts are great!

but when I came on here and Atomic suggested only cardio for TTC girl- I had to do major adjustment to my regimen- Now I am spinning 3x a week and walking on the treadmill on an incline or running. I also use my heart rate monitor to make sure I am in fat burning zone. I work about 5-6 days a week- I stop all weights- this has been hard. I have noticed some muscle loss but for my little girl I will try it.

I have 3 girlfriends all pregnant now -again- with baby girls and they workout out 5 days a week/running and very little weights.

One of them has 2 girls and just found out-even with using preseed that she is a having another girl. I guess Cardio helps sway! Praying it works for us
    Baby Jasper on the way!! That makes 4 boys, no more for us! Feel so blessed!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic, I tired walk away the pounds on YouTube and liked it. I wasn't too much out of breath or sweating much but my legs were throbbing for awhile after wards. Is that ok? I was doing at their pace maybe I should try increasing the pace?

Jewelle, I agree. I love her DVDs. Maybe I'll have to wait till after baby's birth to do 30 day shred. I used to work out all the time but since me second was born I haven't really been keeping up with it like I should. I'm starting walk away the pounds today and if I don't get bfp this month (I kinda hope I don't so I have more time to workout), do you think just one month of cardio is enough to sway?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Prayingpink,

I would totally wait till after baby to do them When my 3DS was born, I started working out hardcore-and did a ton a cardio/strength- plus LE diet and lost 70lbs! I first started with walk away the pounds and gradually increased- but then I learned that strength is a NO NO, so I stopped that and continue with cardio classes.

One month of cardio-enough sway?...hummm...I dunno (not the sway expert)hence 3 boys- LOL- but from what I have read on here it's good to do cardio for at least 60 minutes minimum 4-5 days a week. This is a good question for Atomic and probably already been asked.

If anything at least you'll feel great and I can't imagine it hurting your sway!
    Baby Jasper on the way!! That makes 4 boys, no more for us! Feel so blessed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast