Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Stressing and Perfectionist here, nightmare day and its only day 2 of my diet! Help!!!

Hello! Please can anyone help me?? Its only day 2 and I have practically starved myself today, scared of getting the diet wrong! I have 3 boys and I am a veggie who prides herself on a very healthy diet....although I do love a bag of Haribos!!!! I did my 1hr exercise yesterdar I ran 8k, exercise is no problem to me, but today I feel too weak to even try. I know I am my worst enemy!! So Im feeling low and wondering how I am ever gonna make this diet through the 12 weeks!! Its everything I hate in a diet! Really hard. Help anyone please??? x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL, it'll be okay! Take a breath, tell yourself that you can do this, and try to relax.

First of all, maybe the best way to look at this, like I suggested in chat, is to make a menu in advance of three meals totaling 1500-1800 calories, 25-60 grams of fat, and 40-50 grams of protein. Don't count the calories, fat or protein in low carb veggies, fill up on those.

If it helps, look at this as a diet vacation. I'm the consummate HE dieter most of the time, but this is my chance to eat bread and sugar. Alcohol isn't off the menu, either, and a glass of wine, a beer or a cocktail might help you relax and get in a few more calories.

You've chosen LE with exercise, which is awesome, and getting great results! I would read through a few of atomic's essays, especially the Maternal Dominance one, and try to take this time to catch up on some TV shows or movies that you've missed, read a book you've been meaning to read, and spend some time with the kids.

12 weeks seems like a lot at first, but the first week is seriously the hardest. Your stomach has to physically shrink from all the time between dinner and your first meal the next day, and it feels like starvation! It does get better. I promise. Week 2 is MUCH easier, and by the end of the month you'll be doing LE without even thinking much about it!
    My Gender Dream came true, my family is complete!

2007 2011 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If the excersize is no problem make sure you eat enough. Starving yourself is not the way you won't have energy to work out.
    1800call a day is not starving. and low cal fruit and veggies you can eat all you want.
    a cracker with lots of leak and mushrooms is quite filling.
    I make sure the three meals I get are pretty much. sometimes it's too much. but i need it for the energy too excercise. when I eat less not enough I get tired and feel down.

come on you can do it!
    I must say doing it for real makes it better to continue then the weeks in advance.

Good Luck!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Might you consider getting the 21day cook book for sale? Maybe help you with what to eat?
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is going to be an exercise in "mary" for you - this is something you don't NEED to get right now or even ever - all you need to do is make changes in the right direction to be swaying pink.

It isn't hard as you are thinking of it, or else there wouldn't be a zillion other people out there getting girls without any thought or effort at all. All you are really doing is just getting out of your body's own way by reducing nutrients a little bit and declinign your condition and fertility just a smidge. it isn't a matter of "do PRECISELY this in exactly this way or your sway fails!"

I have a much more thorough explanation here:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...s-swaying.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just want to chime in that it honestly does get easier. I also wondered how I was going to do it in the beginning and I messed up a few times, also initially missed having meat/fish every day but now I can honestly say (after being on the diet for 4 months!!) that it has gotten way easier over time. I am fully veggie monday to thursday and stick to the totals best I can (which for me are maximum calories for up to 60g protein and 30% cals from fat - so around 60g fat). It is amazing over time that you find what will fit into the totals and just fill up with salads, veggies etc (as well as proper food) so you dont feel deprived at all.

Friday I eat as light as i can during the day because I have a full on cheat in the evening (fish or meat meal), plus wine, plus dessert. Saturday and sunday I do my best but am almost always over on totals (because I am not usually veggie at the weekend) and thats fine. Allow yourself at least one day to cheat and have what you want and you wont mind the rest of the time.

I have used this time to discover new veggie foods, recipies etc. I dont miss having cereal, in fact I prefer fruit and yoghurt for breakfast. The only hard thing is holding out until I do eat breakfast (usually 1030 during the week and I skip altogether at the weekend - even this has gotten easier over time) and also not snacking. That is hard and sometimes I do have a snack but I dont beat myself up about it. If I need it, I need it.

If I can do it - the psycho biiiiiiatch from hell when hungry - anyone can do it

Other things that might help you are the meal plan created by atomic and also there are a few 'what are we eating' threads where people post what they are eating. It might give you a few ideas.

Also - I use myfitnesspal to input what I am going to eat when I am doing my online shopping each week (I get a food delivery from ocado every sunday). This also helps me to work out in advance what I need to buy and also takes the thinking out of what I am cooking each day, meaning I can be more relaxed about it and just look forward to eating that yummy food

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I saw your response on the Maternal Dominance thread, and I sincerely hope you follow atomic's advice to keep the exercise with LE. That combination is getting about 90% success, and if you can do it, I think it gives you your best chance of a girl. Don't focus on heart rate or intensity, just make sure you're doing something cardio that makes you sweat for an hour.

BTW, I watch the clock like a hawk when I'm working out, too. I do an hour of cardio to the second because I can't wait to be done! I think we all do
    My Gender Dream came true, my family is complete!

2007 2011 2014