Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Confused Anyone have a successful pink sway WITHOUT having lost any or very little weight??

Hello! I couldn't find any postings for this so posting this q. I'm wondering if anyone has had a successful pink sway without having lost any or very little weight. I've been looking all over the internet in regards to this and haven't seen anyone post this question either. I was also looking for weight loss info in the pink sway statistics spreadsheets to find a connection between losing weight, even just a little, around conception time but didn't find that info either. Just what kind of diet and how long.

I'm in the 2WW and have done some of the sway factors, like less meat (no read meat) and salt, skipping breakfast (for only a week!), drinking pure cranberry juice and crystal light (for a couple of days), using lavender based soaps and body washes, and taking Zyrtec and baby aspirin (for a couple days). I didn't lose or gain weight really. It went up and down each day by one pound but I think it had more to do with water weight. I'm somewhat overweight (but not on the obese side).

Any chance of conceiving a girl on a rather lame turbo sway? I've tried swaying for 5 cycles a bit more strictly about 2 weeks at a time and only had one pregnancy that resulted in being a chemical and decided to relax a little on the diet since then. My hubby also finally agreed for me to try as long as I wanted! Thanks for your response in advance ladies! Love this site!
    Last edited by belledandy; March 20th, 2014 at 08:36 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Losing weight is a great sway tactic, although I'm sure there are plenty if people who've got pink without it. Sounds like you've been on ingender? We typically don't do cranberry here, and sodium doesn't sway so no need to limit salt. You've always got a shot at a pink bean so don't stress!!
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I stayed the same weight but I did use clomid and was a full vegeterian for 6 weeks
    March 17, 2011 Mommy to my handsome son
    May 22, 2014 Mommy to my beautiful daughter

Dreams can come true!!
    Swayed for a girl using Clomid and it worked!

I wanted to thank Atomic & GD for being so supportive & guiding me via emails daily through my sway! I could of not of done it without you Atomic!! I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world!! Thank you so much!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Carmella. Actually, I've been mostly on genderdreaming (and just a little while on in-gender ages ago). I know that people take cranberry pills instead and that Atomic has said sodium is still questionable as a sway but whatever I can do relatively easily, I'll do it. Having done the diet for a good 5 months on and off every two weeks just really got to me, especially after no pregnancy. I didn't even lose weight overall either. So I kind of slacked on the diet a bit even though it's a big pink sway factor and kept the other (easier) sway elements.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No one else? Eeek...

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't gotten my BFP yet but I haven't lost weight either.... 😢

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck MumofSix! It makes me panic a little that maybe I should've waited another cycle to lose some weight before TTC, but I'm in my 2WW, so maybe needlessly being nervous. Would love an update when you know. =)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Come and join us ttcpink march and 2ww !! I'm still ttc girl myself so no use but yes I have seen others on this forum slacken on the diet after BFN month after month and still get a girl so I would not worry you have to do what feels right for you good luck but come and hang with us xxx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, you can get a girl without losing weight. It's totally possible to do that! THere are also some people who have gotten girls having gained weight as well.

I got my girl only having lost 3 lbs right beforehand.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was pretty underweight when I started my girl sway and I've gained a bit of weight, not pregnant yet but hoping soon! I do think diet matters more than weight loss.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period