Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

DTD on O day and day after - Opinions :)

Hi Ladies!

My sway hasn't been as great as I would have liked it.
    Mostly stuck to no breakfast, low salt, increased magnesium and calcium

Wanting to know if DTD on O day and after will be girl friendly?
    I am on day 16 now, ovulate on day 17 and hubby and I would like to try tomorrow and day after as is our wedding anniversary x

Will FR work? (DTD once, use second batch) on the day
    and will DTD on O day favour boy?

I will also be using J & D, Sylk, Sudafed, Rephresh, hubby hot shower

Thanks x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would recommend one attempt today. One attempt is better for a girl - two attempts is more likely to result in a boy. Also, DTD 1-2 days before O has better chances of conception, that's why I recommend today over tomorrow. But DTD on O day doesn't sway boy - it's how many times you DTD when fertile that seems to sway - 1 time girl, more boy. The rest sounds fine, if you don't conceive this month you can always start dieting now to improve your sway. I would also avoid extra Ca/Mg, we believe that too many nutrients sway boy here on GD.

How are you determining that you O tomorrow? OPKs?
    Last edited by maidentomother; March 24th, 2014 at 08:02 AM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I realize I'm too late but just in case O was delayed or for future reference, DTD on O day does NOT sway blue.

I strongly urge everyone to stick with one attempt for now and I would not have you do another attempt the day after ovulation (you can but use protection). The reason is, in case you don't ovulate when you think you will, this will end up being two attempts and has lower odds of pink than one attempt does.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ