Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Did I mess up my sway?

So, I finally got a +OPK yesterday, 2 days later than usual. DH has been releasing daily since CD1, and we have been DTD unprotected daily since CD8. Yesterday, CD13, was our last day DTD, since I was hoping for a 1-day cut-off. I used a whole tube of Rephresh on CD8, CD11, then topped up with 1/4-1/2 a tube yesterday about 7 hours before our last attempt. After we DTD, I lay for about 10 minutes, then headed to the bathroom to clean up. I normally don't test my PH since I often don't get a reading at all, but out of curiosity I pulled out my PH strips and tested. I had a 7, which I suppose wasn't surprising since I was still full of DH's semen. I had a panic moment, though, and for some reason pulled out the Represh, put a pea-size amount on my finger tip, and literally just touched it to the opening of my V (I didn't put my finger inside at all). Immediately afterwards I regretted it. Was that enough to kill the few sperm that were left after 13 days of daily release?? I reallllly want to get pregnant this cycle - should I make an O-day attempt (today, which is CD14) to cover my bases? I was going to avoid O-day since that's when all of my boys were conceived.... Help!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also wanted to mention that it would be very tricky to DTD tonight because my Mother will be visiting and sleeping in the next room. It would take a lot of convincing to get DH to give it a try.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd leave it, but that is just my opinion. Good Luck!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you mean you don't think I messed up my chances of getting pregnant? It's worth mentioning I'm 36....

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think so... with all that bd'ing hehe BUT I am not at all familiar with swaying girl (intentionally).. I would give tonight a miss is what I mean sorry xx
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd leave it too. Even after daily release, there is always enough sperm for fertilization ( basically, you need just 1 spermie LOL!)
    Girl diet and timing do mess chances to get pg, and what you did ( RePhresh) wasn't a big deal Imho. Maybe you killed all y-swimmers and gave the best chance to x ones
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, ladies - you're making me feel better. I was trying not to worry about PH or timing this time around since those were my obsessions last time I swayed. I hope you're right and it wasn't enough to kill all the sperm. I just so desperately want to get off this awful diet that I want to make sure I didn't ruin my chances of getting pregnant. I've always been fertile in the past (though those times were all before I was 35), so hopefully I still have a chance.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi mocha, do not stress!!! You would not have killed them all, you still have a good chance but you mustn't worry, you're supposed to relax on day of o, lol!!!! If it was me, I wouldn't dtd tonight, I'll go through o the second cycle of trying. Sending you lots and lots and lots of good vibes!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with the others mocha, I'm sure you didn't ruin your chances and I'm keeping everything crossed for a BFP x
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    im kind of new to all this so i just wanted to wish you good luck and i hope you get a bfp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast