Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How much does one attempt sway?

I was just trying to find the percentage of how much one attempt at +opk sways girl? I'm counting the days till o (this week) so I was just hoping someone could remind me?

Thanks!
    praying and swaying

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not sure what the stats are but my second boy was a ohw at o-2. I think it's more likely to be a boy with several attempts around o though because of the sperm quality/amount. Good luck xx
    [2012] [2013] TTC [2016/7]

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Between 70-75% and most of the time it's been 75% (stats fluctuate a bit over time just from sheer luck)

This falls to 65% with 2 attempts and 45% with 3
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I believe it I do. I just don't understand why frequency doesn't matter. Us it that sperm raises ph or something. Its just so strange why it works x
    born 2012

Swayed but got my beautiful 2015

Looking into going HT

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Between 70-75% and most of the time it's been 75% (stats fluctuate a bit over time just from sheer luck)

This falls to 65% with 2 attempts and 45% with 3
    Ok thank you. I have been doing LE but was wondering what my chances were if I hadn't been doing it.
    praying and swaying

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is NOT what your chances would be if you hadn't been doing it. Virtually all those people were doing LE Diet along with that (or a few doing IGD). That number really means "People who were doing an overall sway and ALSO then did one attempt."

Those numbers in our stats are not scientific study type numbers where there is a test group and a control group and we are testing one variable at a time.

If you were doing a boy friendly diet, would one attempt still sway? Probably, but it would not sway as much (and we know this as a fact because all the IG-style blue swayers only do one attempt at ovulation doing the Shettles timing and they do get more boys than girls.)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    That is NOT what your chances would be if you hadn't been doing it. Virtually all those people were doing LE Diet along with that (or a few doing IGD). That number really means "People who were doing an overall sway and ALSO then did one attempt."

Those numbers in our stats are not scientific study type numbers where there is a test group and a control group and we are testing one variable at a time.

If you were doing a boy friendly diet, would one attempt still sway? Probably, but it would not sway as much (and we know this as a fact because all the IG-style blue swayers only do one attempt at ovulation doing the Shettles timing and they do get more boys than girls.)
    Oh ok that's interesting. I will have been doing LE for 8 weeks by the time we make our attempt so I was just curious how much the one attempt would help my sway. Both my boys were conceived with multiple attempts and a very GD boy diet so I'm fascinated by all of this. Thanks so much for your reply.
    praying and swaying

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi!

I am currently 6 weeks pregnant and did several things to sway pink. I am reading about some studies you found, particularly the one that says if you have sex 6 plus days sways boy, because I am afraid I am in this category. I had ONE attempt with shallow penetration 6 days before I got my positive opk, and yes, I got pregnant. TOTALLY shocked. At first I was excited, thinking this HAD to have been the perfect pink swing because it was soo far from O day. Do you think my one attempt will help balance out my horrible timing? What are your thoughts? Thank you!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That has been completely debunked and in fact it's been proven to be very slim odds getting pregnant that far out. You simply had to have ovulated early because 6 days before pos OPK means 7-9 days before ovulation. Studies have found this to be ZERO% successful. They went back and looked at those studies that claimed boys were gotten with 6 day cutoffs using modern technology and found that they had miscalculated the day of ovulation for those women and they'd Oed earlier than they first thought. Studies have also found 50-50 b and g conceived every day of the cycle

One attempt actually DOES sway pink at least according to what we have found in our results so if you got preggo with one attempt I'd be happy with that.

10. Likes MiaMelb liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That has been completely debunked and in fact it's been proven to be very slim odds getting pregnant that far out. You simply had to have ovulated early because 6 days before pos OPK means 7-9 days before ovulation. Studies have found this to be ZERO% successful. They went back and looked at those studies that claimed boys were gotten with 6 day cutoffs using modern technology and found that they had miscalculated the day of ovulation for those women and they'd Oed earlier than they first thought. Studies have also found 50-50 b and g conceived every day of the cycle

One attempt actually DOES sway pink at least according to what we have found in our results so if you got preggo with one attempt I'd be happy with that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast