Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Endometriosis and TTC Pink

Dear Ladies,
    I was wondering if there was anyone else out there who has had endometriosis and was TTC pink? We've tried for 4 months with no success and I know it takes time to conceive, but I'm wondering if I should be trying something different than the one attempt at +OPK?
    With my first child, I had a lap done and successfully became pregnant a few weeks later with my son. For the sway, I was taking pep tea, folic acid, sudafed or zyrtec at attempt with Rephresh, cranberry, drinking diet sodas, vegetarian/relaxed LE diet (althought I feel like I have been doing a LE diet since my hair is turning grey!), having breakfast later in the day, doing J&D and hubby is taking LR, bikes/exercises, abstains and is cool if he has to sway as well We're both 34 and have no other health issues, except for stress which we are working on but who doesn't? I had cut back on the sway due to the BPN by removing cranberry/diet sodas (since not sure if pH really sways), rephresh/zyrtec (concerned that it was really decreasing the # swimmers/creating a super hostile environment). Lost alot of weight- I'm 5'6" at 108 lbs. Son is now 2 and hoping for pink! Any recommendations/advice would be appreciated! Thank you!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you been temping/charting for your attempts? Are you sure of when you Oed? How well timed have your attempts been?

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pinkplease I'm sorry about all your BFN's. I don't have endometriosis and have no advice there..but I have had 3 attempts and boy its really hard to get BFN each month. I think your BMI must be very low..... I would advise holding steady with the weight and try and up your fat intake a bit atomic suggested eggs twice a week and one full fat dairy option per day for me and I'm 116 pounds 5 6". Everything you have dropped sounds good.
    I would also bump this for some personal advice from atomic. Good luck!! X

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there,
    I have endometriosis too and I've tried for three months but stuffed up my timing for each of those months so I think that's my problem.

Would it be worth seeing your doctor to see if you need another laparoscopy? It seems that endo improves after having a baby as mine has but it might be worth checking out. Swaying is hard work so I hope endo isn't your obstacle.

Atomic might know more, but as KitKat said it might be worth adding some more nutrients before you add more attempts.

Good luck.
    2010 2012 2015

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the support Girls!! I have been using OPK strips, which I think have been pretty accurate along with other physical signs, but it's something to look into.... I can always increase my fat intake I will def keep on trying, let's see what happens! Thank you!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Come and chat with us pink please!! Just about to start a new thread for may ttc pink!
    Xx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Kitkat! Maidentomother- Thanks for reminding me about timing! bc I forgot that I did do 0+12 for 2 attempts when I first started and fudged up on one attempt, so looks like I am fine and on track and am learning with each attempt! Best of luck ladies!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would not have you lose the one attempt till you drop everything else first and give it a couple months with that.

So, I would drop RepHresh, Sudafed/Zyrtec, cran like you already have, but also have hubby drop LR, biking, and abstain (you don't need to drop them all at once, I'd def. lose the abstain first).

I would consider skipping the pep tea too just in case your estrogen is getting too low.

If you really must add in attempts at this point and/or aren't sure if you're hitting it right at pos OPK for best odds of conception with one attempt, I'd switch to the every 4 day method, have unprotected sex every 4 days and try to time your last attempt to be the day before O if possible.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes by all means add in the full fat dairy, the eggs, and one serving of salmon per week. You are def. getting too thin and I would not have you lose any more
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Atomic! I really do appreciate your input and esp your time!!