Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Online Ordering...ACI JEL

So I just ordered my Aci Jel...What I mistake I made! It's only found in New Zealand or Australia! My sway is in 2 weeks and 2 days and I'm scared my aci jel won't arrive in time!

Has anyone ordered Aci Jel from this website before? If so, what was your experience?

https://www.pharmacydirect.co.nz/

Their shipping policy:

Rest of the World*

DHL or International Air - 10-15 working days - NON Trackable Service

Economy Courier - 6 -10 working days - Fully Trackable

Express Courier - 4-6 working days - Fully Trackable

*These timeframes start only once the order has left our premises, not from the day your order is placed on our website. This may be due to stock availability. Working days means days during the week, not including weekend days. Please note that Pharmacy Direct has no control over the delivery times once it has left our premises.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Acijel and other vag potions aren't performing super great in our stats for pink, so a lot of us have dropped them. Having said that, you can cheat to get some acijel in the US by asking your doc for a prescription for Relagard for recurring yeast infections. That's how I got mine (that I ended up not using at all!)
    My Gender Dream came true, my family is complete!

2007 2011 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't worry too much about it. Your stressing over it is going to sway blue more than the aci gel will sway pink! Lots of mommas have gotten girls without it.
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies! I figure with all the other stuff I'm doing it should be that big of a deal...

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can try to substitute KY jelly or REplens that first month, and you may not even get pregnant anyway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    You can try to substitute KY jelly or REplens that first month, and you may not even get pregnant anyway.
    Atomic I'm soooo fertile. If my hubby looks at me long enough I'm pregnant! We've always gotten pregnant on the first round as soon as I stopped my pill.

So you think Replens is better than RePhresh in this case? I've been looking at reviews on here and a lot of people were saying go for the RePhresh.

So my plan was to do FR 7-10 days before I expect to O, then take the Benadryl and Zyrtec 5 days before my O date (do I take it the day of too and if so how many hours before we DTD?), take the O tests (will take 2 times daily leading up). When I get the smiley face do the RePhresh (or Replens) 4-6 hours before (after I've been taking it every 3 days already), the Aci Jel one hour before, we both take the hot bath, BD, D and J and then use just a little more Aci Jel or RepHresh (or Replens) afterward. Sound about right?
    Happily Married
    Mommy of 3 ACTIVE boys
    Lost my dear unborn baby August 2014, gender unconfirmed.

STILL for my

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I believe you, but it has happened so many times that people who have always gotten pg easily before, start to sway and then nothing happens.

RepHresh does something different than the other jellies do. So it's not that I am recommending Replens over RepHresh (in fact I think RepHresh is probably better), but it's that Replens acts as a replacement for Acijel while RepHresh does something a bit different. Do not use RepHresh any closer than 8 hours before attempt (and more like 12-24 is better), but you can use any of the other jellies 1-2 hours before attempt. I prefer people not use anything afterwards but it's your sway and your call to make on that.

Only use Benadryl the day of your attempt. You can do the 5 day Zyrtec and then on day of attempt, a Benadryl as well 1-2 hours before. I think yo'll get too dry taking them both.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok. I read that Replens has the lower Ph between that and RePhresh. I thought I needed that since my pH is a 5.5/6. My hubby's pH is a 8.5/9. Then I read that RePhresh has the reactor in it that balances out the pH if you already have a naturally low pH which I don't. That confused me totally about which one I would need since I need to lower my pH (which i thought meant using Replens) but my hubby definitely needs to lower his (which seems to mean RePhresh). Some reviews said the RePhresh made their Ph sky rocket! I thought holy cow. Maybe i should buy both, try out the RePhresh first and if our pHs dont drop switch the rePlens before the 2 dosage comes. That part loses me. I also cut the calcium
    And cranberry and got the Metamucil and low dose Bayer (81mg). What does my hubby need to take?
    Last edited by MamaLuv; April 27th, 2014 at 02:26 PM.
    Happily Married
    Mommy of 3 ACTIVE boys
    Lost my dear unborn baby August 2014, gender unconfirmed.

STILL for my

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What about Sylk? I think I got mine from Amazon

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    pH of 5.5 at ovulation IS low.

RepHresh will lower everyone's pH to the 4's. Both you and your husband. The Acijel, Sylk, Replens are just bursts of low pH. That is how most people do it, they use the RepH. every 3 days with the last dose about 8-24 hours before attempt, and then use a smaller amount one of the other jellies about 1-2 hours before attempt. You can do one or the other or both.

All the jellies can make some people's pH go up. The RepH. is supposed to come back down again over time, but everyone's experience is different. You shoot that stuff up the wazoo and your body is like WTH is that and makes a big bunch of CM to wash it away, hence the pH spike. I've seen it with every single jelly and it's the risk you take to use them.

I can't tell you what your husband should take without knowing more about his situation and stuff. Most people give their hubs licorice root OR pep tea, olive leaf OR cranberry, some use cal-mag even if they['re not taking it themselves, some people use soy milk, and some give him a Sudafed or anithistamine. But all that depends on what his health and overall lifestyle is, what medicines he's on, if any...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast