Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Myoinositol, does it still sway pink & can anyone use it?

Hello,

Does Myoinositol still sway pink and is it only for people who have PCO symptoms?
    If anyone can take it and it still sways pink regardless of PCO or not, should someone avoid to take alongside specific food or other supplements such as Fiber?

Are there any statistics on this based on current results?

Thank you!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Myoinositol is too new for us to have compiled any type of useful statistics on it. Because of this and because I do not yet have a good feel for how it works, at present I only recommend it for people who have PCOS, a lot of weight to lose, or have low egg quality. Everyone else I prefer you guys just skip it till I have a better level of confidence in how it works. On paper it should sway pink, but a lot of this is a bit of a guessing game and when we're getting good results without it, I think it would be silly to suddenly have everyone include something that is an unknown, in the hopes that we have discovered a magic bullet (which does not exist). There will never be a pill or herb that we can take that guarantee pink. For now, people who need it and can be helped by it, should take it. People who don't need it, leave it alone. In a few months we may have better quality of data to go off of.http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...s-swaying.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Many Thanks Atomic, helpful to know!
    Sorry for all the questions I have been posting, I will blame it on my pregnancy hormones and gender disappointment.

I cannot help but research at the moment before DS arrives... I plan to do the research now and then surrender to whatever sway plan I have and focus on being calm and happy

I know there are no magic bullets.

Thank you again for all insightful input!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I took 2g daily for 6 weeks and I don't believe it had any effects whatsoever, or at least no apparent ones! I do not have PCOS/am thin with regular cycles but the LE diet makes me O late. I was hoping the inositol would help bring O forward but nope, it didn't at all. I think it probably doesn't do as much if anything for those without PCOS.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period