Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

why does ATOMIC not like Hurry Up FR?

Hi Atomic,

I loove your page soo much! Thanks for all the great advice but I would like to understand the reason why you don’t like HURRY UP FR? From all I have read it seems like a great option.

I am 31 DH is 34. We have DS1 of 1 year old and we want a little girl in my next cycle, meaning in 15 days. I am VERY IRREGULAR. I have periods every month but never regular which makes most of the tactics pretty hard for me. I am doing the LE diet for the last couple of weeks and will have DH take hot bath before the attemp and will be tracking my period with an OPK. I am torn between the 2 below plans

1. ABSTAIN , 1 attempt at OPK+ and one attempt 48 hours after at o+12 after Hurry Up FR
    2. HUrry up FR at OPK+ and one attempt 48 hours after at o+12 after HFR

Taking into account Im not regular, which of the 2 would you say is best for me? I am a bit concerned about the ABSTAIN since I have read the sperms tend to be worst quality and wouldn’t want that to affect my DD that’s why I would be leaning a bit more towards the HFR but I know you are not too keen on this one. Also about the attempts, I see you always say to drop frequency before any other sway method. In my case since I am not using many other, would you see it ok trying the o+12? I believe if I am tracking OV through OPK and I wait 48 hours I cannot really get it wrong, specially if a have DH have a hot bath and HFR before. Also as per reading the stats I didn’t see much of a difference between 1 attempt or 2 ???

Would really really appreciate your opinion. And if you would reccomend to use any other sway methods such as rePhresh, antistamine.. although I believe with the Abstain or HFR it might be too much!

Thannks so much

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not that I don't like hurry up FR, it's just that it cuts odds of conception quite a bit and A LOT of guys end up not even able to "complete the transaction" and that can mean you are out for the whole month - no attempt when that happens.

I would have you on the alt. version of the LE Diet you can find in this thread http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html Irregular cycles can often mean you have underlying PCO tendencies and eating too many empty carbs may inadvertently sway blue for you.

You're not going to be ABLE to do abstain with that irregular of a cycle. It's just not fair to DH to ask that when it may be weeks (and nor is it safe). So I would have you do either regular release (just have him release on his own or with you, iwth a condom, every 2-4 days starting ASAP) or let him "do what he does" but keep the one attempt.

If you would like to do a hurry up FR on the end of that, that is totally up to you (if you think DH can do it.) My DH never has a problem doing that (sigh. ) but I have just seen soooo many people try for it and then DH just can't manage it that I have kind of given it up, esp. given that the data indicates none of the frequency patterns are doing anything.

Please don't go off our stats. They are super misleading. Most of the people who do two attempts have been TTC a long time, have had longer on diet, may be on Clomid, or some other complicating factor that makes them more likely to conceive girls. The people who are able to get pregnant with one attempt are usually super fertile and often have not been on diet as long. Trust me, I've watched the numbers for 5 + years and I am totally convinced 1 attempt is swaying pink. I would NEVER, ever ever ever recommend anyone starting off on their first month of TTC, do 2 attempts unless they are over 40.

O+12 does nothing and when you do it correctly you have no chance of conception with it. I never recommend doing that. The problem with your plan is that OPK are not always correct, they detect a hormone in your pee and that is IT, so let's say you O late and now you're in with 2 attempts instead of one. All for something that does not work anyway. To me, it's a very poor trade, something that doesn't work and possibly higher chances of blue if you O late, for no reason because it doesn't even boost odds of conception. Not something I would ahve anyone start off doing, that's for sure.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes ME MOM liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much for your reply Atomic but I am soo dissapointed I do have Polycistic ovary, I just dodnt know thats what you meant by PCOS when readig your posts, so I am devastated to think that all my diet (which i absoluteyly HATED, i normally eat tons of fruits veggies and meat) and killling myslef int he gym for the last couple of weeks might actually be doing the complete opposite to me because of the PCOS although i have to say i got pregnant with DS1 not even knowing it so my PCOS might not be so severe

Anyway too late for regrets now, since I will most likely be ovulating next weekend.. so looking forward and trying to get my best chances for my girl. As mentioned before I am not using anything to lower my PH, only drinking diet coke since where I live I couldnt find any of the creams/medicines... As of now I was trying to abstain, but after reading your post is it too late for me to DTD every 2-4 days and then 1 attempt? shoulf I change my strategy??? should I do J&D after taking into account not using anything else? Please HELP

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As long as you've cut back on cals and stuff I think it still can sway pink for you. I'm sorry for the confusion.

If you actually want to have unprotected sex every 4 days that seems to work, OR, you could have DH release on his own or with you, with a condom every 2-4 days, and then have one attempt. I DON"T want you to have sex every 2 days, that may sway blue.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jump and dump did seem to add a little something to our success rate, but it does cut odds of conception a little bit.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sad Face

God atomic.. im soo destroying my sway!!! I just read your post about the evey 4 days.. im ovulating tuis coming sunday and around 5 days ago I started doing FRequent DTD, but DH is finding it pretty tough and we still have 6 more days all taking into account that i actually ovulate on the day Ia m supposed to!! Is it too late to start with the every 4 day today?? Please I need your HELP!!!! If not should I just wait for an OPK * and do hurry up FR?? At the end of the day i really want to get a girl but i prefer to get pregnant than not to!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    minina, I did want to let you know I answered in your other post but in case you only see this one:

Since you were exercising, that will really help undo any potential harm to you from being on the regular LE Diet. So please don't worry, diet and exercise work together and by doing the exercise you really helped yourself.

I would have you start the every 4 days NOW and then keep going with it even beyond when you think you've ovulated. You do not need to wait another 4 days because DH just released.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Followed your e4d advice and just got my first OPK+ today!!! Im panicking!! If it takes 24 to 36 hours for the egg to come wont yesterday be too far out?? I really want to get pregnant this cycle ��

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that's great timing. I read somewhere that one to two days before ovulation is the optimal time for conceiving. I think you'll have a good chance with just the one attempt but hopefully atomic will chime in.

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by miniña View Post
    Followed your e4d advice and just got my first OPK+ today!!! Im panicking!! If it takes 24 to 36 hours for the egg to come wont yesterday be too far out?? I really want to get pregnant this cycle ��
    Nope, studies have found that is actually the best time to conceive. DTD right when the egg comes does not give the sperm time to capacitate before the egg dies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast