Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Mom of 3 boys, TTC girl for 2015

Hello,

I am a mother to three handsome boys My DH and my self have been together for 6 wonderful years, We have 2 boys together and my eldest is from a previous relationship. My oldest is soon to be 8, than my 3 year old than my 11 1/2 month old... After I had my youngest I had the Mirena IUD put in, well nothing but bad news on that I know a lot who have had good and bad experiences with the Mirena but mine was horrible, I recently ended up in the ER for horrible pains and spotting, turns out it migrated somewhere up to the left out of my cervix , had a U/S done after the doctor removed it and so far no known damage that was May 10th 2014, two days after I started bleeding on and off til May 17th 2014, than stopped for about 2-3 days and started back up and stopped May 25th 2014, I think the last time was AF but I am not 100%, I will go to see my OBGYN this coming Monday June 2nd 2014 very excited for that I am going to try and sway for a baby girl end of August, keep trying til I hopefully get pregnant I have been dong a lot of reading.. I started skipping breakfast this week, witch had been a big challenge for me because I am a big breakfast person, started FA, and Aspirin also this week. I have been also charting my BBT, and also checking my cervix and OPK's.. I didn't have my AF while I had the Mirena so I am not aware of my cycle and I have never really been too regular ... I am hoping maybe my Doctor can help me with regulating my cycle ... I can not wait TTC weather a boy or a girl Just wishing for a little girl, and wanting a healthy baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, I have read in a lot of thread's that I can buy a custom sway plan, How do I go about doing that? I read Atomic does it? TIA

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome. I'm a mum of three boys too also hoping I get my cycles back to TTC in August To buy a personalised plan you go to the section titled "Membership and Plans" on the menu bar. Atomic will get you to give her as much info as possible and then write your plan. Ideal if you don't fancy reading nearly everything on here! Good Luck!
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would definitely recommend a personal plan from Atomic, it takes all the hassle out of swaying and takes into account any personal factors. Good luck!

2014 (at age 43, so don't give up hope you older moms!)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you weeziewoozles, I am going to do that I see so much information, but everyone is different so I do this something fit for me will work much better and less stressful: )

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Little lunasa,

I agree that it will take the hassle out and make it less stressfull for my self and DH

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi and welcome! Let me know how I can help!

What did you find out at doctor's office???
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Atomic,

My OBGYN said I am good to go I am very glad the Mirena IUD didnt do any long term harm to my body. You have already answered most of my queations on other posts I have asked thank you for all the advice you have already helped me with .. I was originally on IG and well I am here now and much happier and feel like I am learning much more.. I love this site and thank you for all that you have done for all woman who and trying to concieve: ) I am currently 165lbs I was 175 a week before my IUD removal witch was a month ago, I have been skipping breakfast and trying to stay under 1600 calories a day, I still need to fully cut red meat out I will do that 100% next month. I have also been doing 50 minutes on my elliptical for 6 days now, I also rarely sit still I have 2 little ones at home with me and an older one at school, so they keep me pretty busy . I am waiting for AF to arrive this month and I am still charting: ). What else can you recommend for me..
    8/06 DS, 4/11 DS, 6/13 DS, Swayed for a GIRL & am expecting TWINS!! A & A EDD 8/15