Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Think i have blown it any help/advice PLEASE x

Ok ladies i think i have blown it. i was planning on a proper sway next month, based on this i have been very lax on the diet, few days of chips, not overdoing the salt but not in the limits and the night i 'blew it' me and my best friend drank two bottles of wine between us, a bag of doritos, bag of popcorn and then a bag of haribo. i had my cycle down EXACTLY. 30 day cycle pos OPK day 18/19 guessing OV day 20 at worst and so when me and DH were a bit naughty i figured it was 7 days before OV atleast and i needed to see how my ph was effected and how long it took me to get down ect ready for next month....... when i woke up and did my CBFM i got my first high.... perfectly normal i get 5 highs 2 peaks.... follow the same pattern as OPKs......what i didnt expect to happen was to get all the signs i normally get on day 16 on day 14!!!!!! i just knew it was going to happen and then today i got my first peak. confirmed with OPK. This which means if i got my surge in the afternoon the day before i had the perfect cut off but may have ruined it all with a crap diet and too many calories??? to make it wrose i went to a foo fighters concert where i got in VIP saturday and took full advantage of the free food and free bar. not being too negative tho-
    what did go right is that
    #1.DH said (i say said i dont know) he was self lowering.
    #2. its a girl moon
    #3. it been lovely weather and i have been outside lots
    #4. my ph is 4....4.5 in the EWCM bits (sorry TMI)
    #5. i have been taking 280mg cranberry capsules and 1000 calcium/250 mag cuppliments for a good three months
    #6. i upped dairy, drinking a 1lt chocolate milk a day i had planned to change this to a lower calories option next month
    #7. whilst not crazy low calories i was hungry lots and wasnt eating as much as when i had my three boys
    and lastly no breakfast for i dont know how long. not been eating it before i found swaying so i lost weight and deliberatly not eating it now.
    # been taking certrazine one a day tablets tho they dont seem to be doing much
    What can i do now to up my chances or is it all too late? i was thinking lime tampon all day and i just did it tho is they are already in there its pretty much fruitless. i know its a slim change i am pregnant but my and dh are very fertile and i fell first time with all my boys (tho bang on OV) i dont want to try 0+12 dont htink its good for me as all the boys were born on OV day and i cant be 100% of timing. i also wasnt temping so wont know exactly when i ov........ sorry for it being long WHAT DO I DO????
    Being a mum is amazing, My boys are my world but i am desperate for a little pink company <3

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You know I really don't think it looks all that bad - that's quite a long list of things which went right! There's nothing you can do about your diet now, just concentrate on keeping blood sugar low in the 2WW. I was going to suggest an antihistimine but you're already doing that. Good luck and keep us updated!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    what part do you think genetics play as i was hoping my diet isnt too much of a factor. me and mum had identical pregnancies and are very similar. she was at her smallest when she concieved me but her and my dad had just opened a butchers shopa nd they ate meat every day. she also had lots of fruit and she still had me! if i am not pregnant i am going 100% tho now i am questioning how well i know my cycle. i know it was going to happen, all the signs were there. unfortunatly it was too late by that point
    Being a mum is amazing, My boys are my world but i am desperate for a little pink company <3

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think it looks that bad actually....You did a lot of things right ....Good Luck!
    Me-Gina
    age 37
    DH- 38
    DD: Nov 14

Ectopic Angel Sept 25,2011

After a hard 2011, I am looking forward to a great 2012

Thanks to gender dreaming for all the support! Our little miracle Makalee joined our family Nov 14, our family is complete and all my dreams came true

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thank you. someone else said they only saw what was wrong after the fact. dont think i am pregnant as we had such a big cut off and all my poking around checking ph and stuff i hope i'm not as it has given me so much more confidence for next month. my list of right things wont change and i can do the diet properly. i am trying not to loose motivation. i woke up this morning and i am never hungry but today i am starving x good luck to you all we can do this. i am banking on it x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I honestly do not think that is a bad sway at all. The skipping breakfast and antihistamines, even if you did nothing else, is a good pink sway. Plus, I really truly believe that the best pink sway is the one where you aren't even really thinking about it that much and it sounds like you had a lot of distractions and were able to relax and have some fun!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ