Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help lowering DH ph please

DH is sky high and I mean high. Any ideas to lower it? We are ttcing next month and I so want my little .
    and Hoping to even up my family with another

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone??? I have him on cranberry tablets, but they seem to be doing nothing at all.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Try pure cranberry juice, you can get it at Trader Joe's, my hubby drinks that with a bunch of equal and diet 7-up, he loves it and last time I checked his oh it was 7.2! He also takes 3-4 cranberry supps a day of max strength!
    Tiffany. Due 10/12/14

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Emmy, I will try adding the cranberry juice and diet 7up. DH ph is 9.5 and has been for months, the tablets don't seem to be doing anything. Its driving me insane.

Do you put the equal (is that like a sugar substitute) in the drink with the juice and 7up?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you think your DH could have an infection of some sort? I'm not sure it's usual for DH's pH to be quite that high.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We use TONS of equal, which is a sugar substitute. The pure cranberry is very very tart.
    Tiffany. Due 10/12/14

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Emmy will get some.

Zanacal, people keep saying that but it has been like that for 4 or so months now and he seems fine. I tested him again yesterday and its still 9.5.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ok, it was probably one of your old posts I read it on - sorry!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lena View Post
    Thanks Emmy, I will try adding the cranberry juice and diet 7up. DH ph is 9.5 and has been for months, the tablets don't seem to be doing anything. Its driving me insane.

Do you put the equal (is that like a sugar substitute) in the drink with the juice and 7up?
    I think your DH needs to see a doctor because that ~can~ indicate an infection of some sort. Not in every case but it just should be checked out. Even if it's going on for months it should still be checked (no need to mention that you are testing his pH or why, he can just say he has some pain or something like that.) Lest you think I'm just blowing smoke, you can Google it or here is a link to WebMD. http://www.webmd.com/infertility-and...nalysis?page=2

I would say that aspartame and other artificial sweeteners can help lower his pH but I would be also on the lookout for things he's doing that might artificially make his pH that high. Things like alka selter, club soda, etc???
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; July 9th, 2011 at 02:07 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic- I believe you and I have told him but he won't do anything about it. I am guessing his PH is so high because of the beer he drinks. I won't get him to stop it though. I have got him to cut out salt but I have done the whole how bad it is for you not the fact that it is bad for ttcing a girl.

We have always gotten pregnant first month of trying even with a 3.5 day cutoff so if this time it takes longer I will be telling him to get himself there and stop being such a man. This is the first time I have ever tested his ph though. I wish he was more into the diet etc. He will take the pills etc if I give them to him to take and will drink diet lemonade etc (especially if thats all I buy LOL)

Thanks for your help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast