Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bumping as I too think its great for newbies to see the LE diet can be healthy! X

2. Thanks Hitmebabyonemoretime thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ya I love this thread!! So glad it came up in my feed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm having a really difficult time with the LE diet. I'm getting soooooo hungry at lunch and dinner. I'm pretty sure they are about 900 cals each but over on the fat and protein. I feel like I really am craving meat. Just chicken and turkey. I'm trying to eat a few slices of turkey breast or something but it's hard.

Im used to eating healthy so I'm just trying to eat less. I'm also breastfeeding so I know I can eat a little more than most. I'm also horrible at tracking calories and such and I don't think I could follow a meal plan.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you using my fitness pal? I HIGHLY suggest it even if to just get a grip on it. Maybe you should eat a small breakfast then? I skip it maybe 6/7 days a week but if I need to eat I sure as hell do. I'm confident you can do this, it just takes some time. I had to change out a lot of the products I used to buy for low fat or no fat in order to come in where I need to be at. I also had to give up the frequency of some foods - I used to eat eggs like 5 days a week.... Now maybe once a month.... I seldom eat meat which was a big change but that happened over a few weeks and still sometimes have some when I'm out, or if I know I've been kinda low in protein all week.
    Instead of a meal plan persay maybe you just need to swap out some "go-to" foods with some new ones. And maybe you do need to eat breakfast - lots of people get girls earning breakfast.

6. Likes sunnygirl liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I tried to track one day and I eat so many things that I just find it annoying to log. I drink iced coffees (maple, milk, and whipped cream) in the morning and I haven't gotten hungry for lunch until like 11-12. I'm thinking about adding in my coffee between lunch and dinner.

I'm nervous about eat breakfast because I have always been a huuuuge breakfast eater and got my boys eating it.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingofpinkafter2blue View Post
    I'm having a really difficult time with the LE diet. I'm getting soooooo hungry at lunch and dinner. I'm pretty sure they are about 900 cals each but over on the fat and protein. I feel like I really am craving meat. Just chicken and turkey. I'm trying to eat a few slices of turkey breast or something but it's hard.

Im used to eating healthy so I'm just trying to eat less. I'm also breastfeeding so I know I can eat a little more than most. I'm also horrible at tracking calories and such and I don't think I could follow a meal plan.
    I think you need to track at least for a while to see. I find that people really underestimate the amount they're eating when they don't track.

When breastfeeding you can go up to 50-60 g protein and 60 g fat and also 1800-2000 cals. Also, you may do better on 3 meals a day instead of two. Both 2 and 3 meals are both equally acceptable and each individual should do what works best for htem.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

9. Likes Hitmebabyonemoretime liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You don't have to eat breakfast to eat the 3 meals - just have 3 meals between 12-9 pm

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    with hitme - remember, all you have to do to succeed is do better (pinker) than you were when you got your boys. there's no magic to it, if you're moving in the right direction you're swaying pink. Even if you don't do the same thing as Jane or Sally, that is still ok. Compare to yourself, not anyone else.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The iced coffees sound so decadent. Think you can switch them up for a non fat low fat option?
    I also takes lunch around 11 often, and we eat dinner kinda early too so that late period far is still very long!
    We're here for you! Make little changes here and there to gain control of it

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and I have coffee around 2 pm too or I would die. I initially switched to low fat creamer and then just started to take it black. But you can have cream/fat, just keep tabs on it! The MPF app is good too btw bc it remembers what you eat so you're not always having to search for th foods in your fridge or cupboard. You can even make/save "meals" that you like to eat regularly. And the barcode scanner makes it a dream too.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast