Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes she's Susannah/Suzy so we call her Sooz a lot.

The diet is meant to be easy to follow and stick with so if ever it feels undoable, something is amiss and we can easily fix it.

please let me know if you have any questions.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Veggie burrito/enchiladas recipe

Chop up onions, garlic and mushrooms and fry in a pan sprayed with oil spray. Add some tomato puree, paprika, coriander and chili. Once cooked and reduced a little take off the heat. Add pre-cooked rice and mix thoroughly.

Spray an oven dish with the oil spray and then place low-fat tortilla wraps on the base (I used Weight Watchers ones) each filled with the mushroom rice mixture. Wrap each up and cover with a low-fat tomato based sauce (mine was leftover from making myself pasta sauce and whizzed up to be smooth) and some grated cheese. Bake in the oven for about 30 mins.

Scrummy!!!
    Last edited by weeziewoozles; August 23rd, 2016 at 09:15 AM.
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

3. Likes jennypenny, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love this thread great recipe ideas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mum to beautiful DS1 born 2013
    2017!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump
    1 TTC 2017

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Steph THANK YOU so very much - this is invaluable esp. for the UK gals since I can't always be as helpful for them as I"d like.

Hey atomic are cooked tomatoes ok in say a pasta sauce made from scratch using a tin of chopped tomatoes? I've used a tin of tomatoes in dinner dishes twice this week and I'm on cd4 so not far from our attempt. Also is it ok to do our attempt if I get my pos opk in the am an do our attempt that pm?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes. They are absolutely fine to have. Just count calories in them not protein or fat (unless you add protein or fat)

I have a full explanation of why it is fine to have things like tomatoes and potatoes (which some sites claim you shoudn't) here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...s-edition.html

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes. They are absolutely fine to have. Just count calories in them not protein or fat (unless you add protein or fat)

I have a full explanation of why it is fine to have things like tomatoes and potatoes (which some sites claim you shoudn't) here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...s-edition.html

Thanks atomic I'm not counting things ie fat an calories. I'm just being very careful about what how and when I eat so by the time our next attempt comes my why of eating would of been extremely different to how it has been for for my whole life and this change would of been going for 10wks come attempt and I've lost about 4 kgs also I'm taking the clomid!!!

Last question is it ok if I get my first pos opk in the morning then do our attempt that same night? Does time not matter at all? Or is it supposed to be as soon as I see the first pos opk? So that morning because I'm using advanced Clearblue digital ovulation tests they are taken in the morning

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

And what about potatoes? And potatoe chips? Or other junk food like Twisties? I only have a small serving with lunch or dinner. No snacking in between just lunch at 12-1 then dinner at 6-7

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzz View Post
    Thanks atomic I'm not counting things ie fat an calories. I'm just being very careful about what how and when I eat so by the time our next attempt comes my why of eating would of been extremely different to how it has been for for my whole life and this change would of been going for 10wks come attempt and I've lost about 4 kgs also I'm taking the clomid!!!

Last question is it ok if I get my first pos opk in the morning then do our attempt that same night? Does time not matter at all? Or is it supposed to be as soon as I see the first pos opk? So that morning because I'm using advanced Clearblue digital ovulation tests they are taken in the morning
    Well, just be sure you're getting enough. I often find when people don't count cals, fat, and protein they end up cutting back too far and are unable to conceive for that reason. That is the reason why I have you guys track, is because it's backfired on so many people not to.

Yes that's what most people do, get OPK earlier in the day and attempt at night. Nothing wrong with that at all, still well in the wheelhouse of when you can conceive.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzz View Post
    And what about potatoes? And potatoe chips? Or other junk food like Twisties? I only have a small serving with lunch or dinner. No snacking in between just lunch at 12-1 then dinner at 6-7
    Potatoes are fine for the same reasons I lay out in that thread I linked to above.

For most people there are no forbidden foods, I just have them stick in the limits. Do try to make sure you're getting a reasonable amount of food so we can get you successfully pregnant.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789