Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Feeling a little overwhelmed ...

Hey everyone!

Is there a thread where the most up-to-date swaying info is held? I have seen the spreadsheet and that is quite helpful. But I'll also see comments here and there mentioning how certain factors aren't believed to sway much anymore (ex: abstaining) but I'm not sure where that info comes from exactly?

Thanks for the help.
    Hillary, mommy to 3 boys: O (2007), A (2010), and L (2012). Will be TTC in Fall 2014! BFP 9/10/14!! Christmas Day gender reveal: it's a GIRL!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My advice to you would be this-

If you can afford it, please consider a personalized swaying plan (or one of the new non-personalized ones I believe they offer?). It helps support the site and will lay out everything and make it stress free. Plus it comes with months of coaching from atomic and is 100% worth the money to have your questions answered.

If you have the time, but not the money, read through as much of this as you can http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ete-index.html and then just lurk a bunch on the forums to kind of see what's working lately.

Lastly, if you just want easy advice:
    *Follow LE diet for 12 weeks (read up on the nutshell version from the link above)
    *Daily cardio of 60+ minutes (starting 6 weeks before attempt)
    *1 attempt at positive OPK (or just BD every 4 days all month)
    *LR + OLE for DH, vitex + SP + folic acid + fiber for you

Honestly I think those are the biggest sway factors people are getting success with right now, but you need to do what feels right to you.
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your reply bluebonnet! Very helpful and will look over the plans as well.
    Hillary, mommy to 3 boys: O (2007), A (2010), and L (2012). Will be TTC in Fall 2014! BFP 9/10/14!! Christmas Day gender reveal: it's a GIRL!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Normally we have the inverse numbers included in our stats. This shows the amount of people who DIDN'T do those tactics and who still got their desired gender. (unfortunately the woman who kindly does our statistics is going thru a rough time right now and was unable to put that bit in for this past month). The inverses are very useful in showing what is working and what isn't and that plus my personal experience of helping hundreds if not thousands of people sway, both on this site and previously on Ingender, is why some things are believed not to sway any more.

I have my take on the statistics here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...hts-stats.html and I agree with bluebonnets summary of the most effective sway tactics. Would also throw in Clomid/Femara if you can get it and I"m not convinced the SP/vitex for DW is getting the results we'd need to see to justify the trouble they can cause.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hoping the vitex and SP aren't necessary since I left them out myself. ☺
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I too plan on leaving out vitex and SP as I'm breastfeeding my youngest son. Thank you atomic for your clarification about the inverse numbers.