Thread: Need Motivation

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Need Motivation

Of course AF is playing games with me- I would have to start two days late! I am SO frustrated, but I feel guilty because this is only the end of my third cycle trying when many others have tried, or are trying, after many more than I. I just need some motivation and help with trying, for yet another cycle.

Anyone else frustrated? What have you done to help you cope?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by XXforhubby; October 2nd, 2014 at 11:47 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Need Motivation

I haven't even had an attempt yet and I am feeling pretty annoyed with all this swaying stuff! So I can only imagine how tough it is for you! I try to keep focused on that baby girl as much as I can, make all this exercise and hunger be about the reward of her. I try to be patient and remind myself there is no rush. The rest of our lives are ahead. Good luck to you

2 baby boys blessed Hoping for a little girl to complete our family
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    XX - waiting for AF to start here as well. This is only my 3rd cycle trying as well, but I've been on diet going on 7 months so it feels like forever! The have a ritual every month when AF starts to cheer me up. I have a night of veggie pizza and a nice bottle of red wine with DH. Next I go to Target and buy fun LE foods I normally would never eat (low fat ice cream, LF chips, etc) and some new wines to try. Lastly I go to the Target clothing racks and buy myself a skinny outfit. I normally can't wear size XS/S clothing, but can now and I enjoy buying myself a cheap thrill that I'd normally never be able to fit into. So yes, maybe this makes me a sick sad person but retail and food therapy are my coping mechanisms I'm not sure if you drink, but I also normally plan a girls night out for during the month sometime to go out and have some martinis. Something I can't do while pregnant that is fun.

Oh and also to stay motivated I find new LE friendly recipes each month to add to my recipe binder. I have dozens and dozens of fun recipes that I love eating now which makes the diet so much better when you've been on it for ages.
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pizza is the best idea ever!

2 baby boys blessed Hoping for a little girl to complete our family
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies! I think I will add in a bottle of wine with DH, that sounds lovely! I too have lots of LE recipes that I enjoy eating. Looking back on these past 7 months on this diet, my eating habits are TOTALLY different!

I think for my upcoming attempts, I am going to drop Sylk as a lube before bd. The diet has made me dry, so I hope it won't be too uncomfortable. I think the Sylk might be interfering too much.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sylk is a good idea to drop. Not to be gross but maybe try saliva? It sways pink also, not sure how hostile it is to sperm though.
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Saliva is hostile to sperm, absolutely avoid as lube!

I think bluebonnet is my twin, bc I cope the exact same way! Inexpensive XS clothes and junky foods I usually don't allow myself, including veggie pizza, low fat crackers and cookies, gummy fat free candy, popsicles, sorbet, low fat ice cream, fancy white breads, sugary drinks.

Oh, and I have 1-2 meals with small servings of red meat right around AF to prevent anemia. This cycle I had homemade beef gyros with sliced tomatoes, iceberg lettuce,onions and lemon-garlic-tahini sauce. Yum! I fit it into my daily totals.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you need a lube when swaying pink and you aren't getting preggo, you can use a very tiny amount of Preseed or Conceive PLus. WHile these are blue-friendly lubes, a tiny amount is neutral and will help make a more comfy experience
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ