Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to maintain LE if you need to skip a month?

Still no BFP or AF for me. I'd love some advice and smiles from you ladies as I'm up and down at the mo Some days I feel relaxed, and happy that we'll catch an egg soon. Other days I just keep thinking how long it is since I stopped BF (three months), been on LE (over five months) and been TTC (over two months) and hoping for a BFP, or even AF, so much that it's distracting! I know you ladies all know what I mean. For now, I've decided to start charting my temp as well as monitoring CM/CP a bit, so that I can see whether there is actually anything going on, whether I am actually having cycles. I was taking Vitex/AC but as you can't take it when PG and I have no idea when I will O, I've stopped it.

In the meantime, I'm plodding on on the LE train, trying to maintain my weight and stay relaxed, DTD every four days. However we are determined not to conceive in November as DS2 and DS3 already have August birthdays, two days apart. So I need advice on how to maintain a girl-friendly environment if I skip a month. Do you think I should carry on with full LE as I am doing now: no breakfast, no snacks, 1600 cals, 25% fat, 40g protein, taking fibre with meals? The danger is that I will continue to lose weight and possibly continue to not ovulate, assuming that is what's going on at the moment. So in December we could start to try again but not conceive due to me being to thin maybe? Then we'd have that common problem of having to drop things from a sway due to constant BFNs. But the only thing I'm doing is the diet (plus DH is taking OLE and drinking peppermint tea) so what would I drop? Should I maybe stay veggie and watching blood sugars but relax the rules about fat/protein/cals for the month? Or would that basically mean the last five months of LE were pointless as I'd be increasing my nutrition? I know there is no RIGHT answer here, but I'd appreciate your experienced views. Atomic, what do you think? Thanks x
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, I want you to relax on diet, either up cals to 1800-2000 or stop counting all together. STay vegetarian, eat breakfast if you want. I would continue with the fiber.

YOu will NOT undo the prev. months by doing this. Remember, your body wants to conceive a particular gender because it thinks it will have the best shot of survival, and one month (unless you go absolutely hog wild) can't undo that.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OK. Thank you. Hopefully we might still conceive in October but if not, I will do that in November. Thanks Atomic xxx

TTC 2017 - BFP!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for posting this weezie. I too will likely be taking a break in November and December and wasn't sure how to go on without going crazy. Personally I think I will continue to delay breakfast (until 9 or 10 AM), no snacking, vegetarian, and focus on eating processed foods and less saturated fats, more empty calories etc without tracking anything.

You are thin and have the opposite problem as I do, but in my case I gain weight very easily so I will continue to weigh myself every morning and if my weight starts climbing I may start tracking calories again even while on a diet break. For myself I worry I will take 2 months off the diet, gain 5 lbs, and then conceive a boy in January!

You know this very well, but it's incredibly hard to maintain a constant weight. It's much easier to actively try to lose or to let yourself go and gain weight! Hopefully we both get BFPs this month so this is just an academic discussion anyways
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies, I took 2 months off and for me it was easier to pretty much stick to LE but I just relaxed a little , would eat breakfast delayed for example at 9 or 10 on weekends. HEAPS more cheats , snacked but again only when I needed too. Stayed pretty much vege with chicken once a week ( I was a vege for 15 years so easy for me). I was on LE for 7 months and for me ttc was WAY more stressful so weezie taking a month off might do you alot of good. I too could not afford to drop weight I was at 18-19 BMI but I managed to maintain my weight over 2 month sway break and conceived that next month we tried.
    Have you got any answers from your doctor as to why you are not ovulating?
    BIG hugs its soooo frustrating!
    Xxxxx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You guys are great. Thank you. You don't know how much better I feel now. DH is away this week and he's so supportive that I think that's why I'm feeling wobbly this week. I will remain optimistic about this month and know that I can take Nov off with confidence.

TTC 2017 - BFP!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    weezie - major points for taking care of 3 little boys alone while DH is away. I'd be going bonkers. I'd be testing using cheap sticks nearly daily so I could have my gin and tonic!
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebonnet22 View Post
    weezie - major points for taking care of 3 little boys alone while DH is away. I'd be going bonkers. I'd be testing using cheap sticks nearly daily so I could have my gin and tonic!
    After my BFN this morning I had two G&Ts while cooking my dinner! And have cheekily had a couple of shortbread fingers as an add on today

TTC 2017 - BFP!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yey Weezie Im super happy for you now and Im excited you look forward to the future Good Luck to you & Good Luck Blue
    Mrs.Flores
    Has three girls and for a boy in 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry my old user posted my comment but its me Yogi 😊 Yey Weezie Im super happy for you now and Im excited you look forward to the future Good Luck to you & Good Luck Blue
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast