Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Back to it after miscarriage

OK SO...I have resumed the LE diet... no breakfast, limited protein and fats...back to folic acid, iron, vitex and potassium daily....Do you think that the few weeks I was off the diet is balanced out by the miscarriage?? I know I was full blown HE diet while pregnant and I want to TTC asap.
    18132: @ 8wks

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do truly believe (after spending hour anguishing over this question myself) that the first egg after m/c sways pink. I wish I had caught mine (despite being off the diet completely for a few weeks). If I were you I'd TTC right away (since you do feel emotionally ready) and not worry about the weeks off the diet.

I did the every 4 days method last month and ovulated late (possibly because of the m/c?) and ended up BD 4 days before ovulation and ovulation day. I somewhat regret not adding an attempt last month but I was so nervous about my time off the diet while pg I didn't want to weaken my sway by having 2 attempts. I also felt pretty sorry for myself last cycle after my loss and my LE diet wasn't as strong as it had been in the past (I ended up only losing 1-2ish pounds in 4 weeks when I had plenty of weight from my loss pregnancy to lose!).

Sorry for all the rambling, but suffice it to say it's tough going back to LE after a m/c and I would definitely try to catch the first egg ! Good luck to you!!!
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you blue for your response I am not sure when to even expect a period or when to ovulate again. Does it sort of go back to your "regular" time or is messed all up due to the m/c? Should I start temping and all that stuff again?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For me I got a positive OPK on my usual day (CD13, if I count my first day of bleeding with m/c as CD1), then I ovulated CD16 (late for me by 1-2 days). My cycle lasted 31 days, so I got my period 31 days after my m/c began. Slightly late, but a pretty regular cycle all things considered. Was your m/c completely natural? I know yours was a bit later than mine, but I think for many people (not everyone) their cycles get back to normal pretty quickly and they ovulate 2 weeks after their loss as if it was AF.
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It was natural, yes. I am still very lightly bleeding. I had no idea things could return to normal so soon...I better get on the ball LoL I have not been doing anything but diet and supplements

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No vitex, it will make it take longer to ovuulate again.

Yes, I think the miscarriage makes up for being off diet.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by txmomof3beautifulboys View Post
    Thank you blue for your response I am not sure when to even expect a period or when to ovulate again. Does it sort of go back to your "regular" time or is messed all up due to the m/c? Should I start temping and all that stuff again?
    I feel like temps are not always reliable after a loss but your call to make.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ